🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
funny Before & After name

2016 Hollywood Handbook Best of Voting

I just filled this out. So look at the response with the time stamp closest to this post and you'll have your exact answer regarding which epi's were besties.

I'm a preeminent authority on the matter. Look at my points for sauce.

I've got my pick right here, I can't make it out but I think it says all the episodes get better each time ones released

It's me again! I have closed down the poll and gotten the results. I am going to be releasing some clip compilations with the top 15 episodes and the top 3 podcast appearances by Sean and Hayes. Some longtime fans and forum superstars have agreed to host the compilations and introduce the clips so I think it will be a good time. I hope to get the next one out sometime next week.

• Like 5

It's me again! I have closed down the poll and gotten the results. I am going to be releasing some clip compilations with the top 15 episodes and the top 3 podcast appearances by Sean and Hayes. Some longtime fans and forum superstars have agreed to host the compilations and introduce the clips so I think it will be a good time. I hope to get the next one out sometime next week.

love your work

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this