🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 119 — Andi Callahan, RN

Well it looks like I've provided another happy ending with one of my world famous ego massages!

Andy Daly is my favorite 'character' guest ever! I worked in a hospital for 6 years in Philly and I've definitely met crazy old nurses that sound like that. He did so well too even with Scott and Gillian trying to derail his story!

Andy Daly is my favorite 'character' guest ever! I worked in a hospital for 6 years in Philly and I've definitely met crazy old nurses that sound like that. He did so well too even with Scott and Gillian trying to derail his story!

P.s. I remember what i wanted to post as opposed to a meaningless "i like this episode" (sloth voice) but I listen to the podcast on my way into work a lot and the show constantly makes me look like a fucking maniac because i walk down the street chuckling to myself and in some cases i laugh so hard that i cry which doesnt help my case. usually ends up being the best part of my day

P.s. I remember what i wanted to post as opposed to a meaningless "i like this episode" (sloth voice) but I listen to the podcast on my way into work a lot and the show constantly makes me look like a fucking maniac because i walk down the street chuckling to myself and in some cases i laugh so hard that i cry which doesnt help my case. usually ends up being the best part of my day

Scott, that's amazing to hear. Andy Daly is one of my all time faves and I love that he takes endearing characters to wonderfully dark places (I love his suicidal German), Or maybe it's that he makes dark characters such a pleasure to listen to.

Scott, that's amazing to hear. Andy Daly is one of my all time faves and I love that he takes endearing characters to wonderfully dark places (I love his suicidal German), Or maybe it's that he makes dark characters such a pleasure to listen to.

I'm still catching up on all the episodes, but Jesus, this one is just incredible, all around. I'm surprised I hadn't heard more talk of it before, compared to some other frequently mentioned (and also excellent) Andy Daly episodes. Everyone plays so well off each other, and I love the build of the the Andi Callahan character, and it works so well how he becomes increasingly interesting and dark, but maintains the same cherry manner of speaking (and how the conversation remains very up-beat about all the new, horrifying twists). The ending revelations and his last line are amazing.

I'm still catching up on all the episodes, but Jesus, this one is just incredible, all around. I'm surprised I hadn't heard more talk of it before, compared to some other frequently mentioned (and also excellent) Andy Daly episodes. Everyone plays so well off each other, and I love the build of the the Andi Callahan character, and it works so well how he becomes increasingly interesting and dark, but maintains the same cherry manner of speaking (and how the conversation remains very up-beat about all the new, horrifying twists). The ending revelations and his last line are amazing.

Yes. One of the best episodes ever.

• Like 1

Yes. One of the best episodes ever.

totally, probably my favorite Andy Daly apperance. also, for a first timer, Gillian plays along like a pro. outstanding all around

I totally forgot that Gillian was in this one. Yeah, this is Andy at his best. One of the best improvisers out there.

His mannerisms in this episode are just so meticulous and perfect. It also gives us the introduction of Tony, now known as Cactus Tony!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this