🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 166 - Normal People, Our Close Friends LIVE

Hot take: I think Hayes AND Sean BOTH did really good at this live show AND I liked it AND I think it was good AND it made me laugh AND I enjoyed it.

HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE THAT, AMERICA.

• Like 8

this episode is so good i kept grabbing people by the shoulders and falling into snowbanks and laughing and at first they would be all like hey what are you doing and then i would stick an earbud in their ear and then they would smile and nod and it would be cool but a lot of them wanted to make it about kissing so long story short i liked this episode and made out with a lot of randos today.

• Like 6

its funny, i think the less familiar the audience members were with the show the better they did. i am going to live my life endeavoring to have forgotten everything i have ever learned to be a blank slate oh wait lol thats how i always am

• Like 9

I think I found this liar gamer. She told me I wasn't cool on COD earlier and then went into the whole bit about her thesis. Call name was 'bigolefronttorpeedos69'. Look it up scoop troop.

• Like 2

I was looking back through the pictures for this episode just now and I couldn't help but notice that Engineer Brett is not wearing a Beatles shirt. Body double or continuity error?

• Like 5

I was looking back through the pictures for this episode just now

pervert

• Like 7

It was hugely kind and generous of the boys to shepherd all those ambitious normos through their introduction into showbiz. Respect to the brave citizens who made the pilgrimage to HH live

• Like 5

Also got a Google Home, and sure enough, I can say 'hey Google, play Holywood Handbook', and she frickin does!!!!!!!!

Sounds like an episode of Black Mirror waiting to happen

• Like 5

update: despite being technically recorded within the appropriate time frame, this episode did not make it into the Comedy Bang Bang 2016 Best Ofs.

thank you for your support

• Like 3

At first I was annoyed at the audience members trying to be funny. But then I thought I would probably do the same thing if I was there.

I listen to this show to learn more about the business but I'm actually learning more about myself! Thx Bois!

• Like 5

Beautiful episode. Like a southern dogface butterfly in its pupusa.

Hey Johnny I know they have different rules over in Hollyweird but on this particular forum? We try to keep things clean.

• Like 3

Hey Johnny I know they have different rules over in Hollyweird but on this particular forum? We try to keep things clean.

I don't know the meaning of the word clean.

• Like 2

clean

/kleen/ (adjective)

1. free from dirt, marks, stains, or patchy facial hair

2. morally uncontaminated; pure; never made any questionable movie decisions

synonyms: virtuous, good, smart, dope, funny, Hayes, Sean

antonyms: doughboys, the wolf den

usage: "them socks was clean"

• Like 7

Deppie just wants to read a poem guys. Give him some space for his gutterish creativity to flounder about in the muck.

• Like 4

Sorry, Charlie Murphy Brown, it's all Greek to me. But since you asked, yes, the facial hair is for a role. I guess I might as well spill the beans, if it'll get you off my back and leave me to my art...the rumors are true...I will be playing engineer Cody in the Hollywood Handbook movie.

• Like 4

Sorry, Charlie Murphy Brown, it's all Greek to me.

Deppie, sweetie, you should just said something. We're an inclusive group here, there is no shame in your language settings. Here's a helping hand from one handbookhead to another: καθαρός

• Like 3

Oh gosh, urinalcakeaki, you're a real sweetheart. I can't believe how quickly we've progressed to pet names, but it feels right.

• Like 1

...the rumors are true...I will be playing engineer Cody in the Hollywood Handbook movie.

Let's not kid ourselves Mr. Johnny Depp, I think we all know you ain't got the range, moxie, clout nor substance to portray a truly enlightened being such as Mr. Cody Skully. But thanks for Benny & Joon, Gilbert Grape & Dead Man

• Like 3

Let's not kid ourselves Mr. Johnny Depp, I think we all know you ain't got the range, moxie, clout nor substance to portray a truly enlightened being such as Mr. Cody Skully. But thanks for Benny & Joon, Gilbert Grape & Dead Man

You're welcome for Mortedcai, Alice Through the Looking Glass, and The Lone Ranger. Also, I am too good enough to play Mountain Dew: Code Red.

• Like 4

Deppie is playing D. Cody Martin, the arch nemesis of Cody Skulky and someone who is in direct violation of his CEEEZ & DEESIST order from lawyer Kevin!

But it's ok Deppiepoo. I'm a real sucker for a great moustachio. All the bestest and brightest and funniest in hollywoo have one.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this