🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 166 - Normal People, Our Close Friends LIVE

Happy New Year BEEF!

Maybe you're so loaded on fosters right now you don't even have to turn the monitor upside down to read this. Can't wait till we catch up with you again in a couple of hours.

• Like 1

thank you urinal cake. happy new year to you also. im not sure if you are being facetious but noone actually drinks fosters here :^)

thank you urinal cake. happy new year to you also. im not sure if you are being facetious but noone actually drinks fosters here :^)

Get pissed beefytits. I hankerin a crapten a croci-me-dile and chips. Yarrrgh?

thank you, joe

I'm glad you posted this before I did. Apropos as A Maaafhaakah.

• Like 3

Get pissed beefytits. I hankerin a crapten a croci-me-dile and chips. Yarrrgh?

• Like 2

Before the new show drops and it becomes passé to post in thsi thread, I'd like to say: you call those guys "normal"?

• Like 4

Did you guys hear about how Sean was getting into the vape life over the holiday and tried out some of his new school Banksy stuff with the big sign?

I did, and I dropped some trivia on him in regards to the subject in question. That said, being Banksy and doing Banksy stuff is like trolling the whole world. Trolling can really hurt people. For example I was e-stalked and trolled for months until I finally had a psychotic break, lost the best friend I ever had because I thought she must have been involved since who else would know so much about me, and now I'm so lonely that I've named my favorite doll after her and cry silently every night as I look into its empty glass eyes. If the hollywood sign means as much to some people as a real true friend meant to me, this Banksy business could be causing widespread depression and suicidal ideation. Be careful out there folks. A lot of us smart-alecs are a lot like deadpool; the jokes are a defense mechanism, and theres only a thin outer layer covering up an irreparably scarred interior. Happy new year.

• Like 2

I really hope that liar girl at the end of the epi is a forum member and she posts her 20 min solo performance thesis. She sounded like a real bag of peaches.

Keelie, if you're out there, please tell us if that fake gamer girl had as good of a personality in person as it came across on the podcast.

I got a new pair of slippers and a turtle shaped heating pad for xmas. Really though I just wanted the little freshneshness packets.

Yo, it's me, Liar Girl Ali! I'm massively unsuccessful and decided to become a lawyer and go to law school. Currently waiting to hear from Berkeley and UCLA. Liars make great lawyers right??

Also my thesis wasn't filmed. But my mom gave me a glass swan and told me I wasn't an ugly duckling anymore! So it musta been good.

(the glass swan has since been stepped on & its head was crushed so))

I only just listened to the ep 'cause I was on vacation. Wowww maybe I should have gone into voice acting after all she said knowing that this statement wasn't true because she hates rejection

oh ps. my only regret was saying "Hold on" so many times, that was not my greatest moment

also I'm good at mario kart?? mario party?? marios??

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this