🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Starring Bill Goldberg and Chris Kattan (for a few grisley seconds). Christmas in August!

I am so glad I started looking through old threads because

OH MY GOSH. I FORGOT ABOUT THIS MOVIE.

I watched this with a group of friends in the lobby of our campus ministry when I was a freshman in college.

It's so ridiculous. Also, Lost's Emilie de Ravin is in it.

• Like 1

Starring Bill Goldberg and Chris Kattan (for a few grisley seconds). Christmas in August!

The group they managed to cast for that opening scene is pretty amazing given the profile and budget of the movie.

I genuinely enjoyed this movie and think it's sort of knowingly bad, but I agree that it could make for a really good HDTGM Christmas episode. I mean, if nothing else, they could talk for at least five minutes about how it's (presumably) the only movie with a climax based on CURLING.

• Like 1

The group they managed to cast for that opening scene is pretty amazing given the profile and budget of the movie.

I genuinely enjoyed this movie and think it's sort of knowingly bad, but I agree that it could make for a really good HDTGM Christmas episode. I mean, if nothing else, they could talk for at least five minutes about how it's (presumably) the only movie with a climax based on CURLING.

Well, sure, at least until I finally get my Anna Le Moine biopic off the ground. I'm just waiting for Cate Blanchett's schedule to open up...

Claymation curling, too. The best kind of curling.

Dear Gang

Christmas will be coming up, and I want to recommend one the most wild movies I have ever seen, Santa's Slay.

This Christmas horror-comedy stars Jewish WWE wrestler, Goldberg, as a Santa Clause slash Antichrist who terrorizes a small town upon his man eating Hell Deer driven sleigh. There are so many amazing scenes in this movie, it will blow your mind. I wonder about David Steinman, who is the demented genius who apparently wrote and directed this film. I really hope you guys can cover it, because you will have a blast and it will make an excellent Christmas Episode.

On Netflix and maybe Youtube.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o57v1nhBS54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o57v1nhBS54

I see it now. It was suggested in April. I apologize, because I am new, I did not put the right parameters in the search function. I did search, but did not do so correctly.

The original posting was one sentence. I hope the additional information I included in my posting is also intriguing.

I see it now. It was suggested in April. I apologize, because I am new, I did not put the right parameters in the search function. I did search, but did not do so correctly.

The original posting was one sentence. I hope the additional information I included in my posting is also intriguing.

The search function is a bit of a carnival game. Those milk bottles are really hard to knock over.

The other thread made me look up the trailer and put it on my Christmas movie list. I think it'd be fun if HDTGM did something like Santa's Slay or Jack Frost (which is on Netflix streaming) or Black Christmas (remake or original) during December.

• Like 1

It stars Goldberg the wrestler as Santa claus, what more can you ask for. And its the perfect movie for the holidays.

We also cant forget those other top celebriteis that complete this film:

Claire from LOST(forgot her name)

Fran Drescher

Chris Kattan

A++++++ cast

And for Jason, theres a strip club scene in it

Description to sum it up: Santa Claus is actually a demon who lost a bet with an Angel, so he becomes the giver of toys and happiness. But when the bet is off, he returns to his evil ways.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393685/

• Like 2

If anyone has had the pleasure of seeing the Finnish Christmas horror-fantasy 'Rare Exports,' 'Santa's Slay' is like that, just terrible in every way. You should watch both, but 'Rare Exports' is actually really great.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393685/

This is the most outrageous movie I've ever seen. It opens with a devilish Santa Claus (WCW Star BILL GOLDBERG) murdering a family (including Fran Drescher and Chris Kattan???) at Christmas dinner. The story is ludicrious and awesome. At one point a Jewish deli owner is stabbed through the chest- and attached to the wall- with a MENORA.

Please review.

• Like 1

If anyone has had the pleasure of seeing the Finnish Christmas horror-fantasy 'Rare Exports,' 'Santa's Slay' is like that, just terrible in every way. You should watch both, but 'Rare Exports' is actually really great.

I watched part of it. I was watching and part was in English "Oh good it is dubbed.." Then the two boys appeared and it was in Finnish subtitled "Aw crap.. Why is it partial English and the rest Finnish?" I stopped before it got to any of the violence. Mostly the little kid in his room reading the book.

I don't care for subtitled stuff. Same thing happened with Let the Right One In..

I watched part of it. I was watching and part was in English "Oh good it is dubbed.." Then the two boys appeared and it was in Finnish subtitled "Aw crap.. Why is it partial English and the rest Finnish?" I stopped before it got to any of the violence. Mostly the little kid in his room reading the book.

I don't care for subtitled stuff. Same thing happened with Let the Right One In..

(is restrained from violence)

• Like 2