🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
josephgnvs

Donate

Hey Earwolf, I'm a recent listener and have been spending many days trying to catch up on all the Episodes of all the shows. And I think I've done pretty well. In addition, I've caught up on all of the Pod F. Tompkast, a lot of WTF w/ Marc Maron, Doug Loves movies of course, Totally laime, SuperEgo, The Little Dum Dum Club.... and so on. But the Earwolf App is my F'ing Home!! the "Playlist" option is so fantastical! Shit, I can just play through all of your shows. all day at work. I would love to donate, $100 is a bit steep fpr my New England Pay, (ME). So, just know I'm interested in helping the cause, but it's tough. Love you guys & keep it up
Joey

Is there any way to make donations or purchases using iTunes credit? That and cash are all I have, and I have yet to perfect the mechanism for emailing quarters.

Is there any way to make donations or purchases using iTunes credit? That and cash are all I have, and I have yet to perfect the mechanism for emailing quarters.

I don't know if that's possible, and if it comes down to it I can probably get someone to loan my their PayPal, so that's just a thought, really.

I don't know if that's possible, and if it comes down to it I can probably get someone to loan my their PayPal, so that's just a thought, really.

I'm a bit disappointed in the donation process. On most other podcasts that rely on donations, they actually thank every individual who donates. I didn't even get a confirmation email! And I donated $100, which is actually quite a lot in relation, again, to other podcasts.

So. Anyway. I was happy to donate, but even an auto-reply at the time would have been better than nothing.

I'm a bit disappointed in the donation process. On most other podcasts that rely on donations, they actually thank every individual who donates. I didn't even get a confirmation email! And I donated $100, which is actually quite a lot in relation, again, to other podcasts.

So. Anyway. I was happy to donate, but even an auto-reply at the time would have been better than nothing.

Jeff mentioned how he will start thanking those who dotate possible on The Wolf Den this week. He also talked about exactly what the donations do. Check it out if you haven't.

Jeff mentioned how he will start thanking those who dotate possible on The Wolf Den this week. He also talked about exactly what the donations do. Check it out if you haven't.

Sign in to follow this