🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 167 - Ben Rodgers, Our Boo 2016 Friend

can't a fella warm up some soup without being robbed these days? unbelievable

• Like 2

Scott Aukerman = Dana . They're the same person!

Someone needs to stop that maniac before any more boy scouts are hurt!

• Like 4

I enjoyed listening to this podcast episode while driving in my Ford Focus.

• Like 15

Some of this ep was brilliant. Other bits were by all means not horrible. The rest of it was mostly great and wonderful. I gave my younger bro a kidney in 2013 so Hayes' favorite Castle being about organ donation was near and dear to my heart. After the transplant our Dad gave us matching watches with "Kidney Bros" etched on the back.

• Like 11

Is that a teaser for your new episode shrek?

edit: this is really embarrassing, I did mean EP but my autocorrect

• Like 4

Your friend is doing it wrong deppiepoo.

Oh? How can she do it right, boo (2016)? I trust you to set me straight.

• Like 2

Have you guys listened to Find Full Archive of Shortwave with GLP on Howl.FM yet? It might be my favorite new podcast!

• Like 7

Have you guys listened to Find Full Archive of Shortwave with GLP on Howl.FM yet? It might be my favorite new podcast!

JMonsterface always so topical!

ps grep geimho imo1

1 - Copyright Anastasia Vigo 2015

• Like 6

i asked my girlfriend to get me a Howl.fm subscription for christmas but she mistakenly got me a bunch of You Made It Weird bucks instead. i dont want to seem ungrateful so I'm using them to enroll in a course on how to making it weird and smile just a little bit too much so that it seems like i may be hiding some very deep dark secrets that have not been brought to light yet

hope youre all recovering okay from that classic 5 day new years hangover, and if you arent a trick you can do is to order a burger with an egg on it and you will feel just fine

• Like 9

You think YOUR secrets are dark? I still have some of Jonbenet Ramsey in my freezer. Framing her parents was the funniest part! Oops did I just admit to that? Oh dear, I hope they dont search my house. Time for an impromptu barbeque. Stop by if you like!

• Like 6

While I am by most accounts a toy man, I prefer the pronoun "doll" just to differentiate myself from an "action figure". I lack prominent muscle mass and can be disassembled more easily while being far more difficult to repair.

• Like 5

A little upset my personal reason for booing 2016 didn't get covered, but Peyton Manning did retire awhile ago and I can see how some people forgot about it.

• Like 5

Did he really retire? I heard he was exiled, Dark Knight Rises style, and made to walk across a precariously barely-frozen river in order to save his own life. Rumor has it he may actually have made it across, but I havent seen any evidence of this.

• Like 3

yeah they did abruptly stop that ad campaign where he's living in retirement

• Like 5

I had a buddy once that would only wear brand new socks. Wouldn't wash them, just bought a new pack every week or so.

It was exhausting.

• Like 4

Great pod as usual. Just wanted to pop in and say my recent inactivity is due to my inability to balance work and family, not death!!!

• Like 5

Is Castle still writing books even though the show ended? Wanna get back into reading in 2017. Gonna be living off the grid once the Great Overlord takes office, might not have reliable wi-fi and need something to keep my mind from suicidal thoughts.

TIA!

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this