🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
funny Before & After name

Scoop Troop Top Tips - 2016, Volume 1

Hey all!

As promised, here is the first set of the fan poll compiled into a clip compilation! Forum darlings, Greggy and Chanson are counting down the top 15 episodes from the past year that you all voted on! Special guest Rebecca Bulnes (the AV Club) helps introduce her favorite episode from the year, and discusses why she loves the show so much!

Here is the RSS feed: http://feeds.feedbur...oopTroopTopTips

And here is the Podcast.com link: http://www.podcasts....11-NonHH-3-6200

I hope you all enjoy this as much as we enjoyed making it! Look for the next two volumes to be coming out in the following weeks!

EDIT: This counts down episodes 15-11 and the Sean and Hayes appearance 3

• Like 13

hollywood handbook handbook

thank you everyone. im going to listen to it now. you are treasures

• Like 8

I heard you liked handbooks, so i put a handbook in your handbook so you handbook while you handbook.

Am I doing this right?

Is this thing on?

• Like 3

This was enjoyable and don't worry about those meanies on Reddit. They're just taking out their animous on anyone they think will put the fish sticks in the oven for them. You be you Greggypoo.

• Like 3

Hey guys guess what I am getting a Google Home just like Chris Weiser! I got some gift cards for ChrisMust and his review compelled me to must get one myself. Also since phone always is listens to you and puts ads on facebook ANYWAY, I figure its like inviting the NSA over as a permenant house guest. I cant wait to tell it all my regrets in life, my hopes and fears, and rest assured that it WILL be stored somewhere in the "CLOUD". Its actually better than a prayer, because it doesnt just be wishing, it get saved like a video game. That reminds me, I am actually on to Mega Man X5 at this point (Beyond YachtRock gang, you give up to easily. They arent impossible, just challenging.), and I know I havent continued the story I have titled "The Eerie Escapades of Portobello and Bip - Volume 1: The Curse of Sprinkles Knifepaw" but I feel like I really stumbled onto something good by accident so I will eventually make a topic here of its own with the full saga at some pint in the future. It sure is quiet on the boards tonight. I havent been to a chan or a reddit in like a year now, this is my main haunt aside from twitter. What are you guys up to? Doing good?

• Like 4

These are good clips and I'm so proud of our special boys greggy and chanson. rebecca is an honorary special boy for this as well

• Like 5

These are good clips and I'm so proud of our special boys greggy and chanson. rebecca is an honorary special boy for this as well

And her mom sounds like a real hottie. Eeeeeeewwwwweeeee! Yeah baby!

• Like 2

My buddy Beef is going to love this. Thanks.

urinal cake, my dearest friend,

you are correctamundo.

thank you

Buddy Beef

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this