🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 465 - Harsh Joe Pinions

I seem to be in the minority but I can't stand Paul Rust.

Blasphemy! He is in the top 5 of people that I actively seek out their appearances in things. But everyone's their own snowflake or whatever when it comes to comedic taste so who am I to say.

• Like 1

am i the only one that wants to see joe pinoins and new no nos on the same ep....

that train would be so retired.

wrote this before i read some of the other posts. glad to see im not alone =D

Based on this message board I am clearly in the minority, but I thought Joe Pinions was terrible. For me, that's the worst character that has ever been on Comedy Bang Bang. It was like listening to your unfunny friend trying to do Paul Rust's new no-no's and failing.

Maybe I was just in the wrong mood for him, but I strongly dislike that character.

The drops were cracking me up. Even I recognized that his 'pinions' were basically just new no nos though. I would be ok with him coming back and just avoiding phrasing things the same way. And of course never mention the pedophile thing again. I've heard Scott draw that line before so once it started I was like "wooooah boy"

and also more shitty drops.

I couldn't stop laughing with Gil Ozeri's character Joe Pinions, but I have to admit that he did remind me quite a bit of Paul Rust's New No No's segments. Still, I enjoy all the funny shit!

Sign in to follow this