🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 168 - Will Greenberg, Our Good Friend

Greetings, cool bros and bro-ettes. Once upon a time, I was a regular poster here. I had a name. I had status. I had over 1,500 posts. Late night Google-hangouts with other, as we said with affection, Handbook Heads. But alas, I took a break from my time here, focusing my time and energy on more important things, like being sad and alone, and occasionally tweeting. During my absence, without my knowledge, the ravages of time eroded my account, until, when I decided it was time to once again take up my mantle as Ja--nay. I dare not speak its name...you see, I had signed up through facebook, and when I went to login, my account was forever and irreversibly gone. Gone were my posts. Gone were those satisfying little dots under my avatar. Gone was, frankly, perhaps the only thing I ever did of any value at all: posting on this forum a lot.

And so, I start anew. A new name. A new attitude. My name is Knighthawk, and I, dear reader, am a person currently at work who is bored and likes a podcast.

Is THAT interesting.

• Like 6

this ep was good but WOW that promo at the end of the episode was something else! i'd love to check out this show but all the ways i try to spell it (spinitration? spawntathon?) dont seem to work. a little help here?

• Like 12

Guys, I don't know if this has been brought up yet, I haven't visited here in a while, but Sean says the word "doughboys" in episode 1 of Handbook with Jake Johnson. Conspiracy theory?

• Like 9

Guys, I don't know if this has been brought up yet, I haven't visited here in a while, but Sean says the word "doughboys" in episode 1 of Handbook with Jake Johnson. Conspiracy theory?

what the heck

• Like 6

Now I am wrong about a lot of things, but through all the silliness I can tell that certain notable people here are good people. Greggy and Chanson and CMB and Mikethehuman, maybe ever souperman (but I dont think he likes me).

Gotta say, it stings to be left off that list, bruh. No hard feelings, though, because I am a good people.

• Like 3

I, like villain Ares of DC Comics, feed on conflict and I was starting to get awfully hungry.

As a huge comic book fan, I dig this reference. That is all.

• Like 3

Greetings, cool bros and bro-ettes. Once upon a time, I was a regular poster here. I had a name. I had status. I had over 1,500 posts. Late night Google-hangouts with other, as we said with affection, Handbook Heads. But alas, I took a break from my time here, focusing my time and energy on more important things, like being sad and alone, and occasionally tweeting. During my absence, without my knowledge, the ravages of time eroded my account, until, when I decided it was time to once again take up my mantle as Ja--nay. I dare not speak its name...you see, I had signed up through facebook, and when I went to login, my account was forever and irreversibly gone. Gone were my posts. Gone were those satisfying little dots under my avatar. Gone was, frankly, perhaps the only thing I ever did of any value at all: posting on this forum a lot.

And so, I start anew. A new name. A new attitude. My name is Knighthawk, and I, dear reader, am a person currently at work who is bored and likes a podcast.

Is THAT interesting.

So you ran and hid, tore yourself up, and now start again with a brand new name. Do you have eyes that see into infinity?

(Anyone who doesn't get this joke, please listen to some 30 Seconds to Mars.)

• Like 3

Gotta say, it stings to be left off that list, bruh. No hard feelings, though, because I am a good people.

...and Joe Lerini and also others. I was throwing out examples of people I've either exchanged a PM with or interacted with on twitter in some way. I shouldnt play favorites. You are good people Joe.

Edit: And lets not forget Saint CiscoKid.

Man remember the Sinbad ep? "Get Toy For Kid", "Get Toy First", the little doggie....good memories.

• Like 4

New conspiracy theory:

1. Today, news from a verifiable source has confirmed that president elect Donald Trump loves to drink pee pee and be pissed on.

2. In this episode of Hollywood Handbook, Will Greenberg infers that he is drinking pee pee out of a flask during the recording.

3. At the end of the episode, there is an ad for Paul F Tompkins' podcast, Spontaneanation.

coTLsmB.gif

Is this what you wanted, Cliff?

• Like 5

this ep was good but WOW that promo at the end of the episode was something else! i'd love to check out this show but all the ways i try to spell it (spinitration? spawntathon?) dont seem to work. a little help here?

Seems ok, I don't like musicals though.

Musical themes I do like, hey, Engineer Sam

Yeah I'm talkin to you, Mr Milwaukee

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/35041-hh-theme-songs/

You should know by now the boys don't like all those cuss words in an otherwise dank theme- so I made theme so dank it make you hold in big cough from hella big song rips, and there it sits collecting digital dust!

Also Sake It, Chanson - Cheers.

• Like 1

There is nothing I love more than telling the other bullshit podcasts to get down on there knees. Even though I have been told to avoid triggers like that from my therapists at the Mayo Clinic, this is still my one great release.

And then to think about katie slurping all that bbq sauce off her fingers... my god. Just lock me up already. Eowza

• Like 3

update -

great epic classic teaser

norm got mad lol

i might be good

cmb is a god

greggy pretended he didn't know a podcast lol

joleah memerini defends honor

flt music guy who do's music and is very good at music - duh doi! hello?? sam??!! jeez.

that is all.

• Like 9

CMB I know you got a Bad Lieu-Clements: Davenport of Call New Orleans photoshop in the chamber, yeah?

• Like 9

You know chanson has to take a ferry to respond. I just don't understand the hostility for a guy that is building an island shelter for he and his prepping family

I've tried to be mostly kind and complimentary in my depictions, if not make Chanson appear superhuman. I harbor no hostility towards the man. If it ever seemed that way it's only because I heard famous people like him get a kick out of being roasted. Either way I had no choice in the matter, being a simple messenger. Besides, it was Jack Johnson P.I. who I picked it up from or probably he even got it from someone else. What I'm trying to say is, piss off urinalcake!

CMB I know you got a Bad Lieu-Clements: Davenport of Call New Orleans photoshop in the chamber, yeah?

I use Paint, but yeah that one is coming soon

• Like 6

probably he even got it from someone else.
no.

This all started as a goof because chanson always posts about being first sometimes three pages in, so when I got in a thread early with an actual first post I would tell him to suck it. For some godawful reason this became a thing and people started telling him to suck it outside of the first post, which is just rude and mean and shameful.

Chanson, if you can hear me, I'm sorry for what I've done. I would do anything to kill this meme.

• Like 12

Very well, Jack Johnson has claimed sole responsibility for this predicament.

Tho it all seems to be the result of erratic behavior from You-Know-Who.

Chanson, if you can hear me, do sack it, please. I would do anything to perpetuate this meme.

• Like 3

still waiting for this great show to get some Couric runoff guests. Can we expect Alex Baldwin on the next episode? is the popcorn gallery dead forever?

find out next week on hollywood handbook

• Like 7

piss off urinalcake!

Ironic, since urinal cakes are historically pissed on!

Oh, and Chanson, don't suck it...ROCKIT!

You're the best, buddy.

• Like 6

Joey. Baby. I'm only saying this because. Well. Maybe when you're older.

Pissing directly on daddy is only going to wear him out quicker.

• Like 3

While we are wrapping up this week i would like to thank Jack Johnson P.I. for giving the origin story of "suck it chanson", and i hope this causes people to stop flooding the chan man's inbox with hate mail and requests to suck on it.

And of course i would like to thank Shrekronomicon for thinking that i am a good person and also for following me on Twitter two separate times. In these, the salad days of negativity and and dumpster-fires and 'fuck 2016', its nice to know that there are still sweeties around, and thats right you guessed it they are called the fans of hollywood handbook.

• Like 8

Finally got a chance to listen to Hayes, Sean, and Julie on Tom's show this week. I fell asleep before the live show starte so I felt bad about that but I did download and save it to the little scrapbook folder on my desktop labeled "Far East Movement". That seemed to be a turning point in meta story arc this last year (I may be using the word meta incorrectly) and among other things I've always been a bit of an archivist. Not so much for myself since I sometimes think my memory is less of a gift than a curse, but for the history books. History Clouds? However they keep track of stuff in the future. Everyone was really great and even the callers seemed like they were trying out some new things which I think is pretty cool.

I'm willing to let a meme die if it means less anguish for a fellow fan and forum member so I won't perpetuate the bussin on Chanson anymore either.

mikethehuman, ur chill af, no thx needed.

Happy Fri. 13 everyone, be safe today and stay away from lakes, forests, and fuckin'.

• Like 5

Thanks Hayes and Sean for sharing this episode with us. Would've been easy for you guys to just have a conversation and leave it at that but I'm happy I got to listen in.

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this