🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays--Rotation and Sign Up

The bar for picking a good one is MUCH lower than the bar for picking the worst one, if it's any consolation.

avNas.gif

• Like 8

avNas.gif

Hey...I didn't say which one the worst was.

This did make me laugh really hard, though.

• Like 3

The bar for picking a good one is MUCH lower than the bar for picking the worst one, if it's any consolation.

tumblr_mg5yy8oXk91qamklbo1_500.gif

• Like 3

I'm not ready for this much responsibility.

I don't have time to watch these movies (let alone study 10+ pages of comments in an effort to say something half-intelligent) each week, so you can have what would've been my wonderful/horrible selection…

g90AOgO.gif

• Like 5

I don't have time to watch these movies (let alone study 10+ pages of comments in an effort to say something half-intelligent) each week, so you can have what would've been my wonderful/horrible selection…

g90AOgO.gif

You think what we're saying is "half-intelligent?" I didn't realize we came off that well...

We did it, guys! The con is working!

• Like 7

Also, Dan, you and Shannon are always welcome to suggest a movie. No participation required. It's the least we can do for all of your hospitality. :)

• Like 5

Also, Dan, you and Shannon are always welcome to suggest a movie. No participation required. It's the least we can do for all of your hospitality. :)

Except sorry, Dan and Shannon. The best movie has already been chosen.

qcmsg0x.gif

• Like 6

Except sorry, Dan and Shannon. The best movie has already been chosen.

I think you mean Chosen One

giphy.gif

• Like 8

g90AOgO.gif

Man, I love The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I'd watch that in a heartbeat!

• Like 4

Man, I love The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I'd watch that in a heartbeat!

Haha, that wasn't my actual suggestion! I was just trying to express my horrible cruelty.

Thinking about it now, my fallback GIF might have caused the same confusion.

• Like 6

Haha, that wasn't my actual suggestion! I was just trying to express my horrible cruelty.

Thinking about it now, my fallback GIF might have caused the same confusion.

lol whooops

but yeah still, feel free to join in!

• Like 4

Maximiliano has just joined the cool kids club!

zoidberg_hooray.gif

• Like 6

That's the first time I've heard 'cool kids' and 'discussions of movie musicals' used in the same sentence.

revenge-of-the-nerds-o.gif

• Like 5

That's the first time I've heard 'cool kids' and 'discussions of movie musicals' used in the same sentence.

revenge-of-the-nerds-o.gif

We're shifting the paradigm.

• Like 3

I'm a serious lurker in these threads, but I would love to suggest a musical! When I was a kid, they were free at the library so I've seen far too many of them.

I'll try to participate more in the future :)

• Like 6

I'm a serious lurker in these threads, but I would love to suggest a musical! When I was a kid, they were free at the library so I've seen far too many of them.

Lurk no more! Get in on the chat for High School Musical and get in the game!

• Like 4

You're in! Welcome aboard!

The-Star-Trek-Crew-Wish-Susie-A-Very-Happy-Birthday-star-trek-the-original-series-9785449-300-225.gif

• Like 4

really going to try and be more active! I've lost two user names now due to inactivity on my part I think. so...sign me up please? I'm dreading HSM but I'll be there to join in the discussion of the movie from hell LOL

• Like 3

really going to try and be more active! I've lost two user names now due to inactivity on my part I think. so...sign me up please? I'm dreading HSM but I'll be there to join in the discussion of the movie from hell LOL

You're added! :)

Excellent...I know just the film too bwhahahahahaha

• Like 2

I, too, would like to be more active. I'm more of a lurker. I've watched a lot of the musicals suggested and just haven't participated in the conversations here yet. I'll try. Especially for High School Musical.

• Like 5

I, too, would like to be more active. I'm more of a lurker. I've watched a lot of the musicals suggested and just haven't participated in the conversations here yet. I'll try. Especially for High School Musical.

Awesome! You're on the board!

I'm glad so many new people are joining up! I'm excited to see what you have for us :)