🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Auden

Austin HDTGM Show -- Additional Tickets Going on Sale

I've driven down to Austin more times than I can count so that's really not an issue lol, but thanks

I really want you to goto that show and if you can do it.

AHHH!! I got my tickets in the mail today!! I am so excited!! ...it's only January...

(and how nice, they included a paper with parking info)

• Like 3

AHHH!! I got my tickets in the mail today!! I am so excited!! ...it's only January...

(and how nice, they included a paper with parking info)

That was fast!

• Like 3

A pic of the Paramount.

11hruoh.jpg

• Like 4

I haven't got any emails yet either, and so this bonus show thing is still just weird Twitter grapevine stuff. I reckon the jump from Largo and other smaller theaters to selling 1000+ tickets in a morning has everyone a bit discombobulated.

Sorry to revive this, I know the show is a ways off yet, but my roommate made up some little pins for our meetup, whatever that will be.

xc66xk.jpg

I wanted to keep them as a surprise, but I'm gonna need to know how many to bring anyway so... if you want one and/or have a buddy/spouse who wants one, lemme know!

The "Kumite!" is actually a red foil.

• Like 3

Sorry to revive this, I know the show is a ways off yet, but my roommate made up some little pins for our meetup, whatever that will be.

xc66xk.jpg

I wanted to keep them as a surprise, but I'm gonna need to know how many to bring anyway so... if you want one and/or have a buddy/spouse who wants one, lemme know!

The "Kumite!" is actually a red foil.

Those are awesome! I'm sorry I won't be able to make this one. I just ask two things for those who will be in attendance:

1) Get on the episode with an Explanation Hope.

2) Use that time to talk about how dope you think I am and how much you wish I was there ;)

• Like 5

Those are awesome! I'm sorry I won't be able to make this one. I just ask two things for those who will be in attendance:

1) Get on the episode with an Explanation Hope.

2) Use that time to talk about how dope you think I am and how much you wish I was there ;)

Do I have to use the word "dope"? That might be a deal-breaker.

• Like 3

Do I have to use the word "dope"? That might be a deal-breaker.

Say what's in your heart. The important thing is that I be exalted.

If you need, I can whip up a quick haiku or paean of praise for you.

• Like 3

Oh, also, I'd LOVE a button, JammerLea!

Cameron just distracted me with his wily shenanigans.

• Like 4

tumblr_n9032gmfKR1r5mbvpo1_500.gif

• Like 6

Oh, also, I'd LOVE a button, JammerLea!

JammerLea, put me down for two!

Got it!!

Cameron is quite good at providing distractions. It's fine. How could we not praise him?

rwknyd.jpg

• Like 3

Does anyone have any tickets for the Austin show available for purchase that they maybe can't use? I'm looking for two. I was going to be out of town but I'll be there now and I'm desperate to go!!!! Anyone who has them or knows anyone who does, please let me know!

Did all the forum folks going to the Austin show see this in the email that went out today?

https://drafthouse.c...kets/0002_26984

Paul & Jason are hosting a screening of a movie at Alamo Ritz (within walking distance from Paramount) after the show!

Side note: I'm worried that since it's only Jason and Paul, that means no June at the Austin show, which is understandable but also upsetting.

• Like 2

Fff what

Tempting. I decided to stay overnight so I don't have to drive back to SA after the show at night, but that depends on when I have to check-in where I'm staying...

• Like 1

Side note: I'm worried that since it's only Jason and Paul, that means no June at the Austin show, which is understandable but also upsetting.

I have a feeling it'll be more like how she typically does the first Largo shows and doesn't stay for the late ones now. So since the screening may push close to midnight she may just be not up for that.

• Like 1

I gave in and got tickets! we are so fucking excited!!

Thanks for mentioning it here, Fister. I got the email, but it got shifted off into a promotions folder and didn't notify me ugh...

• Like 1

Missed tickets for the second show, but coming in from out of town for the first. Never been to Austin, and excited to check it out.

Hey all! I bought tickets to the May 27th HDTGM show in January at Paramount in Austin, not realizing I hadn't 'saved the date' on a dear friends' wedding. Anyone interested in two seats for $80? (Bought for $41.30 each.) They're way up there in the balcony, but all can be seen and heard. I saw Comedy Bang Bang last year in the same section and didn't miss a beat.

Send me a message if you're interested - show's coming up!

Have they announced the movie they are doing for this show yet?

Have they announced the movie they are doing for this show yet?

Not yet. I imagine they will by Friday so that it gives time for everyone to watch the movie before the show.