🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Auden

Austin HDTGM Show -- Additional Tickets Going on Sale

If anyone has two tickets to the drafthouse aftershow they don't need, I'd love to pick them up. Flying in from out of town to see our first live show and making the aftershow would make the trip perfect.

Just send me a message if so.

Thanks!

If anyone has two tickets to the drafthouse aftershow they don't need, I'd love to pick them up. Flying in from out of town to see our first live show and making the aftershow would make the trip perfect.

Just send me a message if so.

Thanks!

A tip for people that weren't able to snag tickets to the Alamo show: Keep checking periodically.

Alamo has a pretty good refund policy, and people often tend to flake as shows get closer, so if people's tickets get refunded, the seats will be relinquished on their site and available for purchase.

• Like 1

A tip for people that weren't able to snag tickets to the Alamo show: Keep checking periodically.

Alamo has a pretty good refund policy, and people often tend to flake as shows get closer, so if people's tickets get refunded, the seats will be relinquished on their site and available for purchase.

Good idea- definitely will do that!

Man, I remember digging that movie back then. Now I know how Whitney Cummings felt about My Stepmother Is An Alien.

Man, I remember digging that movie back then. Now I know how Whitney Cummings felt about My Stepmother Is An Alien.

Oh, I straight up LOVE this movie unironically. But I totally know what huge gaping flaws it has, and I cannot wait to see it get torn apart.

Also....

0timecop5.gif

• Like 3

Oh, I straight up LOVE this movie unironically. But I totally know what huge gaping flaws it has, and I cannot wait to see it get torn apart.

Also....

0timecop5.gif

I laughed so hard when I saw this gif and then imagined JDR's reaction to it.

Will she be at the Austin show?

• Like 5

I laughed so hard when I saw this gif and then imagined JDR's reaction to it.

Will she be at the Austin show?

I am DESPERATELY hoping so.

• Like 3

I have never seen this movie, but just the cover makes me excited!

• Like 2

Breaks my heart to post this, but we have to sell both Paramount AND Alamo Drafthouse tickets to this show. Please message me if you're interested. The Paramount tickets are single sitting (directly behind each other)

Was able to grab a couple tickets to the Drafthouse mystery movie. If anyone else needs tickets- there's still 2 available on their site right now.

I'm still hunting drafthouse tickets if anyone needs to sell. I've checked with magicalmysteryfarts, but have not heard back. I've also been refreshing Craigslist, Reddit and the Ritz's website constantly. This show is going to be a blast!

Have fun tonight, guys!

I wish I could be there with you all :)

• Like 2

Here's one I snuck before Paul said to put our phones away:

DRw2ehb.jpg

I have a few more from the action poses they did for pics at the end of the show, but I don't want to give away the guest. I'll post them later with spoiler tags.

PS - Taylor said she hates all of you.

• Like 4

Here's one I snuck before Paul said to put our phones away:

DRw2ehb.jpg

I have a few more from the action poses they did for pics at the end of the show, but I don't want to give away the guest. I'll post them later with spoiler tags.

PS - Taylor said she hates all of you.

Ah! So at least you two were able to meet up! That's so cool. How'd it all go? Was anybody able to get a C&O in? Was it a good time/show? Did it ruin any of the mystique being there in person? Did anyone go to that mystery show thing, and, if so, what was that all about? I'd love to hear more details.

• Like 4

Ah! So at least you two were able to meet up! That's so cool. How'd it all go? Was anybody able to get a C&O in? Was it a good time/show? Did it ruin any of the mystique being there in person? Did anyone go to that mystery show thing, and, if so, what was that all about? I'd love to hear more details.

- JammerLea and Sammich met up with us too!

- It went amazingly!

- Sadly no

- Fuck yes

- Not at all!

- The three of them went but it sold out on me

• Like 4

Yes, meet up! JammerLea even made sweet Kumite pins for us!

It was suuuuuuuuch a great show. Now I get why they do live shows. It was so much fun, and watching their expressions and reactions to each other is amazing.

And the mystery show was WONDERFUL. They played a copy of the 1988 movie The Telephone (just go read about it because there's no way I can describe it) that some rando handed to Paul on a Zip disk a while back, and it's fucking bananas. It's only 78 minutes, but it feels like an eternity that essentially just leads to a really horrible twist ending.

Then Paul, Jason, and the guest (gonna put his name in spoilers so only click if you really wanna know)

Nick Kroll

came out and did a Q&A on the movie and just about any other random shit people wanted to ask them. It was a smaller venue than the Timecop show, so it was basically just the three of them dicking around and telling stories. It was so incredibly fun, and I'm really sad Taylor didn't get to come with us!

All in all, it was a really, really fun night. I'm excited for the episode to come out because it's hilarious, and I missed probably half the jokes from laughing so hard over them.

Also June was there at the Timecop show, and she was fucking magnificent

• Like 6

Oh man, it was so much fun! Great to meet up with Fister and Taylor too! The hardest part will be waiting until the episode airs to share it.

I was in front row at the Alamo show, so I got a decent pic of the three while they were doing Q&A. I'll post it later when we get back to San Antonio. So tired. Gonna go crash now.

P.S. ppl seemed to like our shirt design, so I'll share that when we get back too.

• Like 4

It was so incredibly fun, and I'm really sad Taylor didn't get to come with us!

At least now I know you didn't fall asleep lol

• Like 4

At least now I know you didn't fall asleep lol

I might have started dozing off during the end of the movie.

Then all the crazy shit happened, and I was wide awake.

• Like 4

Wow! So jealous, guys! I'm really sad I wasn't able to make it out there, but it just wasn't in the cards this time. :( I hope something works out in the future where we can do a huge meet up type thing. I'd love to meet you all irl. I'm glad it lived up to the hype and I hope this means that they'll be doing more traveling.

Have a good night sleep!

• Like 3

delighted ye all had so much fun. it must have been abit weird seeing the show up close. a bit sureal even. can't wait to hear the episode. it's been a long time since i've seen timecop so i'm really lookng forward to revisiting it through 2017 eyes ...

• Like 3

Seeing it live explained a lot how the live eps are set up, and I can't wait for the final edit. We got to hear Paul completely flub the opening lol, but that won't be in the ep.

The Paramount theater was huuuge. Being in the balcony was awesome. The lady who sang a 2nd Opinions opinions song was amazing and I look forward to hearing it again!

Taylor, I just wish we could've compared notes more. Maybe once the ep airs...

• Like 4

Taylor, I just wish we could've compared notes more. Maybe once the ep airs...

Omg I know! I had so many I don't think we got past the first 10 minutes of the movie lol!

• Like 3