🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Auden

Austin HDTGM Show -- Additional Tickets Going on Sale

As promised, here are a few more pics. These all have the guest in them, so I'm going to spoiler them out.

Q&A time. This is how Jason sits for, like, 90% of the show:

NHFnJZD.jpg

They do action poses at the end so you can take pics. I have a couple pics of Nick's first attempt at this pose, but they are blurry as hell because he fell backwards:

1Jsxip0.jpg

And the same photo from the balcony that I stole shamelessly from my friend. I love it because it really highlight's June's pose perfectly:

1wiwjZS.jpg

And here are the guys introducing the movie at Alamo:

YEfMZxe.jpg

Aaaaand here's them trying to make sense of the movie afterwards (it's hard to see, but that's Whoopi's face frozen in the credits behind them):

Ms4gMOj.jpg

• Like 5

Okay, here's my little batch of photos!

20170527_182723_zpse8aebvo9.jpg

What a lovely theater~

As Fister stated earlier, Paul told everyone to put their phones/cameras away until the end when they'd pose for us. Unfortunately, being up in the balcony without a decent camera, everything turned out blurry.

Gonna use a spoiler cut, since the guest is in this pic, though idk how you'd know with the blur

20170527_205548_zps2f9xq5b1.jpg

I was right up front for the second show, but towards the end of the aisle, so my view was a bit skewed. Still, got a couple better pics. Cutting again, especially since the guest was closest to me.

20170528_013709_zpsfniilfb1.jpg

20170528_013716_zpssimyjcco.jpg

So much fun! I'm sad I couldn't come up with a question/discussion for the 2nd event, but the movie was just so... weird, it's kind of hard to discuss lol

And as promised, here's the JLS shirt design EternalSammich and I threw together for the show. Will probably pitch it to them on twitter too.

hdtgm-jls_zpsvtxe5fsk.jpg

Using an iron on transfer just doesn't do it justice.

• Like 6

Okay, here's my little batch of photos!

20170527_182723_zpse8aebvo9.jpg

What a lovely theater~

As Fister stated earlier, Paul told everyone to put their phones/cameras away until the end when they'd pose for us. Unfortunately, being up in the balcony without a decent camera, everything turned out blurry.

Gonna use a spoiler cut, since the guest is in this pic, though idk how you'd know with the blur

20170527_205548_zps2f9xq5b1.jpg

I was right up front for the second show, but towards the end of the aisle, so my view was a bit skewed. Still, got a couple better pics. Cutting again, especially since the guest was closest to me.

20170528_013709_zpsfniilfb1.jpg

20170528_013716_zpssimyjcco.jpg

So much fun! I'm sad I couldn't come up with a question/discussion for the 2nd event, but the movie was just so... weird, it's kind of hard to discuss lol

And as promised, here's the JLS shirt design EternalSammich and I threw together for the show. Will probably pitch it to them on twitter too.

hdtgm-jls_zpsvtxe5fsk.jpg

Using an iron on transfer just doesn't do it justice.

That shirt is awesome! I hope you put the design up at their shop. I'm sure lots of people would want it.

• Like 4

That shirt is awesome! I hope you put the design up at their shop. I'm sure lots of people would want it.

That depends on if they see it and like it...

• Like 4