🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 169 - Higher And Mightier With Joe Wengert

This ep really took me back to the endless hours spent jamming at band practices over the years. Joe was a beast and Brett continues to solidify himself as the premier engineer slash producer in the podcast game

HHFFFL%20All-Pro-Star-Bowl%20RESULTS.png

• Like 13

The Hayes is away and the mice will play! When the Bad Babies meet up in Brett's hovel, they send Mr. Hayes away on a candy-hunt goose chase! Emboldened by this trickery, Sean gets a bit naughty and says bad words, while Robo-Hayes is no match for legendary rule-breakers Engineer Brett and JOEY DUB$. I'm beginning to suspect that Robo-Hayes may actually be "The Cowboy" from Westworld!

• Like 4

I liked the parts where I laughed, but I don't like Peeps so I had a hard time emotionally connecting with this ep.

• Like 5

I don't like Peeps

Misanthrope.

• Like 4

How come wengies mommy isn't listed in the credits. Yeeeeoowza's. Talk about a pmilrvmf!

I don't like Peeps either. But don't tell my peeps I said that.

The search for Joe Namath Bengay was the most riveting tale ive heard since Elaine couldn't find the sponge (seinfeld reference for those of you in the demographic that The Comedian does NOT apply to) and it harkened back to the days of searching through trash cans for Pete Rose Wheaties (personal life reference for those of you not in my inner circle)

• Like 3

I heard next week the boys have got that Cash Me Outside, How bow Dah girl in studio and she's gonna teach Sean how to make one of those paper oracles

• Like 2

I thought for sure that Inauguration day would summon beloved HH forumer Rodney Ogg for his famous quatrannual joke post

• Like 3

I thought for sure that Inauguration day would summon beloved HH forumer Rodney Ogg for his famous quatrannual joke post

He saw his shadow, so now we're getting 4 more years of winter.

• Like 2

Whenever I'm stuck in cubicle, or alone on couch in basement, or mobbing thru Venice on stolen jet ski, my mind finds comfort in the fact that there's a Sean and a Hayes out there doing fearless fighting for freedom who will not rest until they've brought big healing loffs to the whole of humanity

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 3

Gil Thorpe's a comic strip about football Hayes. Well, he's a high-school gym teacher, he also does baseball

• Like 1

Gil Thorpe's a comic strip about football Hayes. Well, he's a high-school gym teacher, he also does baseball

Gil Thorp is also Milford HIgh's basketball coach. The comic strip recently concluded a plot line regarding a basketball player named Aaron Aargard.

• Like 2

anyway, about the rest of the show, love joegert, love sean, love Brett's apartment.... good show!

• Like 1

Hey CiscoKid I just read No Country for Old Men. Are you only Tommy Lee Jones or are you Sheriff Bell across all incarnations? good stuff tho. Don't fret too much over Llewelyn and Carla Jean, everbody know you done your best

Misanthrope.

More bigger words please. Your trenchant rejoinders are an opulent paragon of panache

• Like 2

I'm actually TLJ across all incarnations, so I'm also Two Face, Agent K, that one where he was in a sorority... the list goes on.

• Like 2

More bigger words please. Your trenchant rejoinders are an opulent paragon of panache

You just came off a Cormac McCarthy book, it's natural that words with non Anglo-Saxon roots would seem big to you.

• Like 2

I'm actually TLJ across all incarnations, so I'm also Two Face, Agent K, that one where he was in a sorority... the list goes on.

Will you sanction my buffoonery?

(I'm not saying you guys should like this post, but a coworker told me she doesn't think I'm funny recently and when I got home from work I curled up in bed and moped for the rest of the day).

• Like 3

"I don't care"

That's my favorite TLJ quote

• Like 3

"I don't care"

That's my favorite TLJ quote

LUCK! BLIND, STUPID, SIMPLE, DOO-DA, CLUELESS LUCK!

• Like 3

You just came off a Cormac McCarthy book, it's natural that words with non Anglo-Saxon roots would seem big to you.

I actually read an early edition of No Country that alternates between Aramaic, Portuguese and Jive

My favorite TLJ line is from Coal Miner's Daughter, "Oh Loretta, them pies ain't the only thing salty about you"

• Like 3

I actually read an early edition of No Country that alternates between Aramaic, Portuguese and Jive

My favorite TLJ line is from Coal Miner's Daughter, "Oh Loretta, them pies ain't the only thing salty about you"

What happened to your periods, CMB? You still have ur commas so I know this isn't the work of McCarthy. Did Sean Spicer steal them?

• Like 2

tbh I think all the business about punctualization, capitalization and other peculiarities in formatting has always been nothing but cheap marketing ploys by conniving editors who seek to manipulate trusting consumers that only want to escape reality by investing time in vampires and zombies and vampire zombies and puppies

And I'm sure I don't know who Sean Spicer is. As this is HH forum I assume it must be a Clem Dawg reference and you are trying to make us all feel insignificant with your great intellect. If this is the case I obviously applaud you but suggest that you please be more considerate of us regular dummies in the future

PS my editor totally wanted me to take out all the punctuation and I told him no and to scram

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this