🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 169 - Higher And Mightier With Joe Wengert

Sean Spicer? No thanks, my doctor told me to stay away from that stuff

• Like 3

(hey Cisco don't you bet Auden is like so high right now probly doing crazy equations and sh*t?)

I'm eating a Dove bar and re-watching a "New Girl" ep (ugh, I hate Jess and Nick together) because I can't find a horror movie to watch because I've pretty much seen all the horror movies worth watching. Do I have studying I need to do? Oh yeah. But that's Tomorrow Auden's big problem.

• Like 2

I only eat the dove dark chocolate bars. Or there are these dark chocolate pretzel things at CVS that specifically say "snacking" on the package so I am certain that means it's okay for mass consumption. Or a Mounds because it has so much fruit inside. And Milky Way midnight which I had one today. Dove candy bar or ice cream bar?

• Like 1

I only eat the dove dark chocolate bars. Or there are these dark chocolate pretzel things at CVS that specifically say "snacking" on the package so I am certain that means it's okay for mass consumption. Or a Mounds because it has so much fruit inside. Wait, Dove candy bar or ice cream bar?

Just the regular kind with the milk chocolate, Mr. Moneybags.

• Like 1

The worst was when I was at the store and decided to get some special fancy chocolate but was paying zero attention and picked out the bitter kind but didn't notice until I got home and tasted it and then just threw it all out

So you don't like Nick and Jess? But I thought that's what they're setting up as the big payoff

• Like 1

I thought it was already there? I stopped watching after they switched out Mr Wayans even though I do like Mr Morris. Although I did watch one more episode for what might have been the most disappointing crossover ever with Brooklyn 99. Anyway, since this is probably one of the last posts on this thread, I'm gonna do something unprecedented. America, no, The World deserves to know the truth. The truth about our leaders. They're all reptile people from the planet nibir-

[cease transmission]

• Like 2

I gotta say, I love me some Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Joe Lo forever!

Also, Damon Wayans Jr. had sex with a piece of pizza. Don't act like you don't remember that commercial.

U5bZDNw.jpg?fb

• Like 2

tbh I think all the business about punctualization, capitalization and other peculiarities in formatting has always been nothing but cheap marketing ploys by conniving editors who seek to manipulate trusting consumers that only want to escape reality by investing time in vampires and zombies and vampire zombies and puppies

You're almost right chuckles. It's actually a hold over from the early printing press. The fat cats that made those machines had run out of letters to sell to the masses. So they came up with punctuation marks and sunsetted to old type sets. We need to take the punctuation back from the corp interests that have been cramming it down our feeble gullets all these years?

• Like 3

So you don't like Nick and Jess? But I thought that's what they're setting up as the big payoff

Siiigh, yeah. The creator has professed her love of Jess/Nick so that isn't going away. I generally don't find heterosexual romantic stories interesting, and Jess and Nick's vibe to me has always read as sibling-like, so their coupledom is also vaguely, unpleasantly, incestuous to me.

I thought it was already there? I stopped watching after they switched out Mr Wayans even though I do like Mr Morris. Although I did watch one more episode for what might have been the most disappointing crossover ever with Brooklyn 99.

Winston has been on fire lately.

I actually like Amy and Jake and Rosa and Adrian Pimento. I think it helps that the show doesn't put a lot of focus on romance. I also hope that Eleanor and Chidi gets together on The God Place. They would make a hot couple. Or even better, Eleanor and Tahani and Chidi.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this