🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8.1 — Using a Famous Guest: Day 1

For the record, Earwolf is not deleting posts that have contrary or negative opinions - the few that I've deleted have only been due to use of homophobic / insensitive language, cyber-stalking, or threats to persons involved. I may start deleting users that continually gripe about something they don't like across threads unrelated to their problem (like the guy who takes every opportunity to talk about how the CBB Andy Samberg show sucked, and compares everything else against it).
---
I honestly believe a message board usually governs itself. We've been extraordinarily patient with jerks, I think, even defending their right to be heard.
--
Does it get under my goat that a lot of commenters say things like "I usually love the show, but today's was so bad I just HAD to start an account just to tell you?" Sure! Every show, no matter how beloved, is SOMEONE'S least favorite, so it can be depressing to check the board to see fan reaction, and be met with that (every Monday, in my case). We do really appreciate everyone who has joined the board for the first time to say they love something - I usually listen to their criticisms before anyone else's! But please feel free to discuss what you like and don't without much interference from us.

Can I please buy a shirt with a tasteful etching of Matt Besser's face that below says "Hear ya later"?? Please??

Love the show. Just catching up on the episodes so forgive me if this suggestion has been made, but couldn't you Skype to all of the participants at the same time and record that conversation. That would eliminate the lag between comments. Just a thought. Keep up the good work guys!

Love the show. Just catching up on the episodes so forgive me if this suggestion has been made, but couldn't you Skype to all of the participants at the same time and record that conversation. That would eliminate the lag between comments. Just a thought. Keep up the good work guys!

you guys are doing a great job with the challenge. but coaching episodes won't need to be an hour long. especially when u only have 4 remaining contestants.

you guys are doing a great job with the challenge. but coaching episodes won't need to be an hour long. especially when u only have 4 remaining contestants.

@Dan: 50 minutes of Matt and Frank Talk + 10 minutes of coaching = 1 hour.
Math works for me.

@Dan: 50 minutes of Matt and Frank Talk + 10 minutes of coaching = 1 hour.
Math works for me.

Sign in to follow this