🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 120 — Farts and Procreation

I'm with Eric up top. I listed to this episode for the second time yesterday and it was funnier than the first time. Quit munchin' on them hater tots, kids. It's a fucking COMEDY podcast.

Moar FOAM.

I'm with Eric up top. I listed to this episode for the second time yesterday and it was funnier than the first time. Quit munchin' on them hater tots, kids. It's a fucking COMEDY podcast.

Moar FOAM.

Fortune shooting, browning fortune, whatever it's called, we need more. As a curious Latina myself, it hit really close to home:

What you say?
What is this?
Who is this?
Where's the theeeng?
Where you put the theengy?
Why is so dark in here?
Why I'm so hungry?
It's hot in here.

Fortune shooting, browning fortune, whatever it's called, we need more. As a curious Latina myself, it hit really close to home:

What you say?
What is this?
Who is this?
Where's the theeeng?
Where you put the theengy?
Why is so dark in here?
Why I'm so hungry?
It's hot in here.

• Like 1

This was probably my favourite episode of CBB ever. I work in a medical library (email me if you want to know your full medical casenote history, guys. I can hook you UP) and was stacking some files when "Reeces Pieces" happened. I snorted out louds, dropped the file on my foot, knocked a ladder over, and I guess what I'm basically saying is please can I sue Earwolf for the damages

This was probably my favourite episode of CBB ever. I work in a medical library (email me if you want to know your full medical casenote history, guys. I can hook you UP) and was stacking some files when "Reeces Pieces" happened. I snorted out louds, dropped the file on my foot, knocked a ladder over, and I guess what I'm basically saying is please can I sue Earwolf for the damages

I listened to this for the 4th time today, still burst out laughing in public at "do you eat a dick every time someone has sex with your butt?"

This episode really disappointed me mainly because the previous Adam Scott episodes were stellar. He and Saucerman have such wonderful chemistry, so my bar was set high. I was bummed to see that Adam had to share with two other guests. Not characters, mind you, but guests. I love Parks & Rec, so in turn I have to acknowledge that Harris and Chelsea are brilliant writers. However, in my opinion they did not contribute much to this episode and even detracted from what could have been so many hilarious Adam Scott bits.

"I love how people who don't like this episode are so eager to learnedly discourse on why it "didn't work." I guess all those comments about how hilarious it was are just from folks who don't have the solid academic grounding in comedy theory that those enlightened scholars have.
Or maybe it's just the Internet and "I didn't care for it" immediately translates to "It objectively sucked! Grr I'm so mad!" Get over yourselves.
Anyway. Why do I bother reading through the comments? This episode is an instant classic for me, definitely making my Top 5. I listened to the first half at 4 am and was genuinely afraid I'd wake up my roommates with my incessant chortling. Chelsea's character work was divisive but I found it hilarious. And I love Harris's Foam Corner...the stunned, incredulous, almost horrified silences following his readings crack me up every time."

What are you talking about??

I take it back - this episode is great. I must have been cranky and/or having a bad day the first time I listened.

Everyone's firing on all cylinders in this episode. I can see why it was a divisive episode but I really enjoyed it.

That part about 28 minutes in where Harris can't hold back laughter while explaining that their other lumber store is called "Carl's Junior Hamburgers" is probably the moment I've rewound & replayed more than any other moment in CBB/CDR history

• Like 8

I know I cant be the only one who is doing a sad-listen today, right?

Yeah, this was the first podcast I listened to after going thru the Don't Stop Or We'll Die discography. Still remains one of my all time favourites, the bit saturation is so high in this one.

"Creak, Slam, Sit"

• Like 3

I'm making my way through all of his CBB/CDR eps (list), on 84 now.

• Like 1

That part about 28 minutes in where Harris can't hold back laughter while explaining that their other lumber store is called "Carl's Junior Hamburgers" is probably the moment I've rewound & replayed more than any other moment in CBB/CDR history

Here's the clip of that. Its so funny and sad at the same time.

• Like 2

Samsies. I was listening to this episode before I went to bed last night, doubled over laughing so hard. The moment you describe has brought me so much joy in my life; I had to rewind it so many times.

• Like 4

My favorite part is when he's stating his daughters' ages: "Thirty . . . two. Thirty, two, and thirty-five." I use that one in conversation all the time.

• Like 4

One of the most consistently funny episodes so far (I'm listening in chronological order, just started 2012). It's even funnier the second time. My face hurts from smiling so hard. I'm of course talking about Harris and Adam's Carl's Jr.'s Hamburgers lumber store.

• Like 3