🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 120 — Farts and Procreation

This episode was top shelf. It's great when this show has people on who are having fun. Farts and Penetration crew clearly like making jokes with each other and are good at it.

...and the mod deleted my comment. Sorry I didn't lather your ass like everyone else.

We are not deleting comments with differing opinions, but the sentiments you expressed in yours are not welcome here. Take what you're selling elsewhere.

• Like 2

One of the best episodes ever. I want a good at Carl's, it seems like a really great place to work. Unfortunately, I don't have a sister, so it looks like my sex life would be fairly boring if I got hired. Keep up the great work guys.

If this episode could somehow be refined into a fine powder I would gladly snort it, get addicted and spend tens of thousands of dollars (much of which will have been earned sucking dick) on it before finally ODing on it and dying. Please get working on this immediately.

If this episode could somehow be refined into a fine powder I would gladly snort it, get addicted and spend tens of thousands of dollars (much of which will have been earned sucking dick) on it before finally ODing on it and dying. Please get working on this immediately.

Just created this account after listening for about a year to say this was truly one of the greatest episodes ever. Harris Wittels and Scottobot have the best repore in podcast right now. Now lets get Brett Geilman back in there asap.

Just created this account after listening for about a year to say this was truly one of the greatest episodes ever. Harris Wittels and Scottobot have the best repore in podcast right now. Now lets get Brett Geilman back in there asap.

Great episode, i love all the "chacacters" and the foam corner is the best, my only complaint is that the last few episodes games have been gone. Those were some of the best parts of comedy bang bang, either way i love the show but i'm craving a would you rather.

Great episode, i love all the "chacacters" and the foam corner is the best, my only complaint is that the last few episodes games have been gone. Those were some of the best parts of comedy bang bang, either way i love the show but i'm craving a would you rather.

I wish Harris Wittels was on every single episode. I laugh at all of these podcasts but holy shit was I crying this morning.

I wish Harris Wittels was on every single episode. I laugh at all of these podcasts but holy shit was I crying this morning.

Not my favorite episode. You had a great time, but what about us? I agree with the spot-on criticism of Anonymous Unregistered on page 3. Harris' anti-humor is funny, but it has to contrast with actual humor. It's funny because it's not funny. But it's only not funny (funny) in relation to something that is funny. Huh?
However, his remark that he thought the message boards were going to "really hurt my feelings" was so brilliant it almost pulled the whole thing out.

Not my favorite episode. You had a great time, but what about us? I agree with the spot-on criticism of Anonymous Unregistered on page 3. Harris' anti-humor is funny, but it has to contrast with actual humor. It's funny because it's not funny. But it's only not funny (funny) in relation to something that is funny. Huh?
However, his remark that he thought the message boards were going to "really hurt my feelings" was so brilliant it almost pulled the whole thing out.

This has to be one of the most undeniably funny episodes of CBB ever! It's always going to be hysterical anytime Harris is on, but the addition of Chelsea and Adam, wow. I'm on my 3rd listen now and I'm requesting that this be played at my funeral.

This has to be one of the most undeniably funny episodes of CBB ever! It's always going to be hysterical anytime Harris is on, but the addition of Chelsea and Adam, wow. I'm on my 3rd listen now and I'm requesting that this be played at my funeral.

This is by far the funniest CBB episode I've heard. I'm a huge sucker for a little foam corner (gimme more foam corner) but I was just dying at the Carl Sjunior and Patrisus Pieces bits. I think the people in my office thought I was delusional from laughing so hard. The banter between everyone was great and I love that you all cracked each other up. Shows that you are actually enjoying yourself on a comedy podcast - which is the goal I'm pretty sure. Please bring back Jack and Bryan! Creak. Slam. Sit.

This is by far the funniest CBB episode I've heard. I'm a huge sucker for a little foam corner (gimme more foam corner) but I was just dying at the Carl Sjunior and Patrisus Pieces bits. I think the people in my office thought I was delusional from laughing so hard. The banter between everyone was great and I love that you all cracked each other up. Shows that you are actually enjoying yourself on a comedy podcast - which is the goal I'm pretty sure. Please bring back Jack and Bryan! Creak. Slam. Sit.

I can't believe that people complain that they're getting FREE weekly comedy. This episode might be my favorite episode of all time. I enjoy the podcast so more when I can tell the people on it are having fun. Harris is one of the greatest guests on the show, Adam Scott is so quick that he can do anything he is asked to, and Chelsea Peretti has the perfect balance of self deprecation and comedic talent. Harris' Snoop Dogg voice was great and all of Chelsea's characters were hilarious. Please stop making non-constructive complaints about the show. It's annoying and whiny.