🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 120 — Farts and Procreation

I can't believe that people complain that they're getting FREE weekly comedy. This episode might be my favorite episode of all time. I enjoy the podcast so more when I can tell the people on it are having fun. Harris is one of the greatest guests on the show, Adam Scott is so quick that he can do anything he is asked to, and Chelsea Peretti has the perfect balance of self deprecation and comedic talent. Harris' Snoop Dogg voice was great and all of Chelsea's characters were hilarious. Please stop making non-constructive complaints about the show. It's annoying and whiny.

So, I think this episode needs a How The Bread Is Made. I want to know everything. I'm so curious as to how Adam and Harris decided to team up (back at Third City, I mean).

So, I think this episode needs a How The Bread Is Made. I want to know everything. I'm so curious as to how Adam and Harris decided to team up (back at Third City, I mean).

This eppy made me laugh really hard, more than any other eppy before it I think. Probably like 100 jizzum times more (what's jizzum mean?)

This eppy made me laugh really hard, more than any other eppy before it I think. Probably like 100 jizzum times more (what's jizzum mean?)

Great, great episode. High energy, quick back-and-forth, hilariously absurd characters. And I could listen to Chelsea Peretti laugh forever. Good work, hot saucerman and crew.

Great, great episode. High energy, quick back-and-forth, hilariously absurd characters. And I could listen to Chelsea Peretti laugh forever. Good work, hot saucerman and crew.

I could listen to an entire podcast of Chelsea laughing. I like it when you guys get all silly and loosey-goosey!

I could listen to an entire podcast of Chelsea laughing. I like it when you guys get all silly and loosey-goosey!