🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 120 — Farts and Procreation

@ Brian: Little bit of column A, little bit of column B, ifyaknowwhatImeanheheheheh. Wink.
(I don't know what I mean.)

Five times relistened to. Good show but how will Jack's epic run from the law show itself next?! Will life ever be the same for this heartbroken crazed lumber seller from the neurosis of the unman!?

Five times relistened to. Good show but how will Jack's epic run from the law show itself next?! Will life ever be the same for this heartbroken crazed lumber seller from the neurosis of the unman!?

This was such a great episode. As usual, Scauke kept the comedy flowing perfectly and set up some great bits that almost had me crying. Wittels has always been a favorite and he did not disappoint in the slightest. Chelsea Peretti was so good last time she was on, this time she has secured her position on my, "Top 5 female comedians list". Thank you for another fantastic episode.

This was such a great episode. As usual, Scauke kept the comedy flowing perfectly and set up some great bits that almost had me crying. Wittels has always been a favorite and he did not disappoint in the slightest. Chelsea Peretti was so good last time she was on, this time she has secured her position on my, "Top 5 female comedians list". Thank you for another fantastic episode.

Harris' pancakes character sounds like Andy Daly with a cold, and Chelsea Peretti should be put in a lab for having her blood oxygen transform into cannabis smoke whenever night falls. Dream team episode, absolutely loved it.

Harris' pancakes character sounds like Andy Daly with a cold, and Chelsea Peretti should be put in a lab for having her blood oxygen transform into cannabis smoke whenever night falls. Dream team episode, absolutely loved it.

I loved this episode <3 c:
I vote for the return of Jack and Brian (or Bryan or however it is spelled)

I loved this episode <3 c:
I vote for the return of Jack and Brian (or Bryan or however it is spelled)

I was working nights recently when I listened to this episode in my car. During the part where Harris and Adam were playing their characters I was laughing so hard i had to pull over. That's when a cop pulled up behind me and after replaying that part of the episode and trying to explain while dual incest is funny to him he made me undergo a battery of tests to determine if I were drunk or not... I was not.

I was working nights recently when I listened to this episode in my car. During the part where Harris and Adam were playing their characters I was laughing so hard i had to pull over. That's when a cop pulled up behind me and after replaying that part of the episode and trying to explain while dual incest is funny to him he made me undergo a battery of tests to determine if I were drunk or not... I was not.

• Like 1

I love how people who don't like this episode are so eager to learnedly discourse on why it "didn't work." I guess all those comments about how hilarious it was are just from folks who don't have the solid academic grounding in comedy theory that those enlightened scholars have.

Or maybe it's just the Internet and "I didn't care for it" immediately translates to "It objectively sucked! Grr I'm so mad!" Get over yourselves.

Anyway. Why do I bother reading through the comments? This episode is an instant classic for me, definitely making my Top 5. I listened to the first half at 4 am and was genuinely afraid I'd wake up my roommates with my incessant chortling. Chelsea's character work was divisive but I found it hilarious. And I love Harris's Foam Corner...the stunned, incredulous, almost horrified silences following his readings crack me up every time.

I love how people who don't like this episode are so eager to learnedly discourse on why it "didn't work." I guess all those comments about how hilarious it was are just from folks who don't have the solid academic grounding in comedy theory that those enlightened scholars have.

Or maybe it's just the Internet and "I didn't care for it" immediately translates to "It objectively sucked! Grr I'm so mad!" Get over yourselves.

Anyway. Why do I bother reading through the comments? This episode is an instant classic for me, definitely making my Top 5. I listened to the first half at 4 am and was genuinely afraid I'd wake up my roommates with my incessant chortling. Chelsea's character work was divisive but I found it hilarious. And I love Harris's Foam Corner...the stunned, incredulous, almost horrified silences following his readings crack me up every time.