🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 14 — Boat Queen Week 2 of 6

The Apple Sisters join us yet again from the open seas where they are enjoying all the amenities the USS Earwolf has to offer. It's not a cruise without a delicious buffet, but with the Boat Queen Pageant coming up the girls have to be ever watchful of their figures. Tune in your radio dial and enjoy the calamity as we are introduced to Captain A-Crab! If you live in Los Angeles, be sure to check out The Apple Sisters on September 26th at theLilian Theatre.

Watch out, girls! You might have some competition, because I'd do anything... FOR THE CROOOOOWN.

I just wish I lived in LA so that I could see the Apple Sisters live. This show gets better every week. Sorry there isn't going to be one next week. (Smiley face with a single tear emoticon) (Didn't look right when I tried to make it) (Mixed Emotions)

I just wish I lived in LA so that I could see the Apple Sisters live. This show gets better every week. Sorry there isn't going to be one next week. (Smiley face with a single tear emoticon) (Didn't look right when I tried to make it) (Mixed Emotions)

Seriously, the all you can catch buffet was one of the best things I've heard yet. I was literally choking on my own lunch as I laughed then choked again when I tried to explain it to my wife. Well done! I think every week the show is hitting its stride more and more.

Seriously, the all you can catch buffet was one of the best things I've heard yet. I was literally choking on my own lunch as I laughed then choked again when I tried to explain it to my wife. Well done! I think every week the show is hitting its stride more and more.

Sign in to follow this