🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 18 — Foreign Relations

Scripture states: The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a group of comedians doing a podcast will lead them. I THINK I'm getting that right. This week we address Foreign Relations with comedian Tom Clark who tells us what it was like to volunteer in Mexico. From NAFTA to The Eagles, we cover it all. We even get a brief visit from Ronald Reagan! It's like a massage for your ears, so listen in and don't ask us if "That's it?"

"you will respect my 2X4", whack, goat sound = almost shat my pants from laughing so hard.

• Like 1

The Foreign Relations Riddle was one of the funniest things I've ever heard... and then the 2 x 4, whack, goat happened. I have stretch marks from laughing at that.

Hold on. Did the 2x4 guy have a mustache? Because if he did, I'm pretty sure you were attacked by El Chupacabra looking to suck that goat in your belly.

Hold on. Did the 2x4 guy have a mustache? Because if he did, I'm pretty sure you were attacked by El Chupacabra looking to suck that goat in your belly.

The back of my skull is in pain from laughing so hard at the Foreign Relations Riddle. Thanks a lot, Professor Blastoff!

The back of my skull is in pain from laughing so hard at the Foreign Relations Riddle. Thanks a lot, Professor Blastoff!

David absolutely killed it on this episode. I was dying over his Mexican drug lord impression. I'm also glad he brought up that riddle. I remember it fondly from my childhood.

David absolutely killed it on this episode. I was dying over his Mexican drug lord impression. I'm also glad he brought up that riddle. I remember it fondly from my childhood.

Hey T&K&D,

Thanks again for another GOOD ONE. Speaking of good ones, I'd like to send a special shout-out to Tig, who I got to see for the first time ever in Austin on Monday night-thanks for bringing the funny, and for being so cool after the show.

Thanks,
Jamey
PS-this was a good topic-I think it could be revisited but narrowed down to different countries?

Hey T&K&D,

Thanks again for another GOOD ONE. Speaking of good ones, I'd like to send a special shout-out to Tig, who I got to see for the first time ever in Austin on Monday night-thanks for bringing the funny, and for being so cool after the show.

Thanks,
Jamey
PS-this was a good topic-I think it could be revisited but narrowed down to different countries?

That 2 X 4 comment has got to become a tee-shirt. Probably the funniest thing I've heard in a really long time.

That 2 X 4 comment has got to become a tee-shirt. Probably the funniest thing I've heard in a really long time.

Sign in to follow this