🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 17.5 — Minisode 17.5

Quote: "I thought working with Ben would be good for my career. Turns out that was my last role, also now I have crabs" - Vince Vaughn's wardrobe from Swingers.

Quote: "I thought working with Ben would be good for my career. Turns out that was my last role, also now I have crabs" - Vince Vaughn's wardrobe from Swingers.

Title: Kidnapping and Extortion for Dummies

what the f**k moments- allowing your kidnapped victim continuous access to the telephone, bringing him out in broad daylight in a vintage convertible, taking him out to lunch!

All that cow/bull bullshit and discussion of genitalia. All of the dialogue was so inane and dull and the action you would expect from the plot never happened. Wouldn't you expect to see more of the pursuit or search for the kid?

Title: Kidnapping and Extortion for Dummies

what the f**k moments- allowing your kidnapped victim continuous access to the telephone, bringing him out in broad daylight in a vintage convertible, taking him out to lunch!

All that cow/bull bullshit and discussion of genitalia. All of the dialogue was so inane and dull and the action you would expect from the plot never happened. Wouldn't you expect to see more of the pursuit or search for the kid?

Alternate Titles:
Walking Boners Attempt Witty Repartee
If 'The Room' Had Famous People
A Series of Uncomfortable Events
Mentally Handicapped Minstrel Show

Alternate Titles:
Walking Boners Attempt Witty Repartee
If 'The Room' Had Famous People
A Series of Uncomfortable Events
Mentally Handicapped Minstrel Show

* Gigli - It's pronounced 'Really', as in 'Really? You watched this?'

* The movie that promises to 'just leave a faint scent'...of failure.

* Kidnapping, insulting, threatening, bullying, deceiving, intimidating and abandoning a mentally-handicapped kid. Uplifting, life-affirming, hilarious.

* I was teased by the promise of having my eyes ripped from their sockets.

* Gigli - It's pronounced 'Really', as in 'Really? You watched this?'

* The movie that promises to 'just leave a faint scent'...of failure.

* Kidnapping, insulting, threatening, bullying, deceiving, intimidating and abandoning a mentally-handicapped kid. Uplifting, life-affirming, hilarious.

* I was teased by the promise of having my eyes ripped from their sockets.

Sign in to follow this