> The Thumbfucker Proxy: Revenge of Sharp-Ass Plastic Knives

> Bennifuckpulsive
> The Doofus, The Bitch & The Homophobe
> Once You Go Lopezbian, You Never Go Affleck
> The Alter-Abled Rapper Goes to the Beach
> The Thumbfucker Proxy: Revenge of Sharp-Ass Plastic Knives

alternate title: Suckmydick.com

wtf moments: WHEN THE LESBIAN SHARES A BED WITH THE DUDE SHE DOESN'T KNOW

and i second alternate title "Which One Is the Retard Again?" by Ryan W.

alternate title: Suckmydick.com

wtf moments: WHEN THE LESBIAN SHARES A BED WITH THE DUDE SHE DOESN'T KNOW

and i second alternate title "Which One Is the Retard Again?" by Ryan W.

I just want to go on record saying that I just finished watching Gigli a couple hours ago (after first trying to watch it a week ago but successfully falling asleep about 15 minutes in), and... and, I AM SO ANGRY for having watched this movie. It was SO BAD. I was groaning and fidgeting around and just as a whole could not take it. I can't believe I made it through the whole thing.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I should've held this in for the messageboard post for the episode itself, but its been delayed a week due to Earwolf's Funny Or Die thing they got going on net week, and seriously, I don't know how other people haven't already jumped on here to just bemoan how gawd-fucking-awful this movie was. I hate myself now. I hate myself for watching Gigli.
Can't wait for the episode to post!

I just want to go on record saying that I just finished watching Gigli a couple hours ago (after first trying to watch it a week ago but successfully falling asleep about 15 minutes in), and... and, I AM SO ANGRY for having watched this movie. It was SO BAD. I was groaning and fidgeting around and just as a whole could not take it. I can't believe I made it through the whole thing.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I should've held this in for the messageboard post for the episode itself, but its been delayed a week due to Earwolf's Funny Or Die thing they got going on net week, and seriously, I don't know how other people haven't already jumped on here to just bemoan how gawd-fucking-awful this movie was. I hate myself now. I hate myself for watching Gigli.
Can't wait for the episode to post!

Sign in to follow this