🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8.3 — Using a Famous Guest: Day 3

I honestly don't mean to offend because I know he might read this, but I have listened to every episode of this (enjoying a lot of it) and still can't figure out if Matt Besser cares about this at all. It kind of feels like he's bored and forcing himself to see this through to the end.

I honestly don't mean to offend because I know he might read this, but I have listened to every episode of this (enjoying a lot of it) and still can't figure out if Matt Besser cares about this at all. It kind of feels like he's bored and forcing himself to see this through to the end.

@matt listen to mondays episode, i think he cares as much as he can without ruining what he thinks a podcast is and can be.

@matt listen to mondays episode, i think he cares as much as he can without ruining what he thinks a podcast is and can be.

With Mike Strauss. I really enjoy Bob and Dancast and LDDC, and I like LHR. And I realize that Bob and Dan's entry wasn't very strong, but what I really think made TL a clearer loser this week is THEY ARE AN INTERVIEW SHOW. And what did they do? A CRAPPY INTERVIEW. I've liked some of their entries, but I feel that this challenge should have been judged the same way as the sketch one (TL did a bad sketch, but the Fort went because they are a sketch podcast). Bob and Dan didn't do great, but they don't have guests. The whole point of TL is that they have guests... and they did a poor job with Nick. I don't want to sound like some hater, I just feel like Bob and Dan should have got some slack for that.

With Mike Strauss. I really enjoy Bob and Dancast and LDDC, and I like LHR. And I realize that Bob and Dan's entry wasn't very strong, but what I really think made TL a clearer loser this week is THEY ARE AN INTERVIEW SHOW. And what did they do? A CRAPPY INTERVIEW. I've liked some of their entries, but I feel that this challenge should have been judged the same way as the sketch one (TL did a bad sketch, but the Fort went because they are a sketch podcast). Bob and Dan didn't do great, but they don't have guests. The whole point of TL is that they have guests... and they did a poor job with Nick. I don't want to sound like some hater, I just feel like Bob and Dan should have got some slack for that.

Sign in to follow this