🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 39 — Transvaginal Mesh

Another mention of a fleur de lis, they should change the name of this to Who Fleur De Lised? amirite?

Another mention of a fleur de lis, they should change the name of this to Who Fleur De Lised? amirite?

Dear Howard and Kulap, Summah spelled backwards is Hammus, which sounds a lot like Hummus, the tasty Middle-Eastern dip made from chick peas, tahini, olive oil, and other fine ingredients. What does this mean? Could Hummus be the official food of Summah in this crazy mixed-up world of ours? Or am I just reaching?

Dear Howard and Kulap, Summah spelled backwards is Hammus, which sounds a lot like Hummus, the tasty Middle-Eastern dip made from chick peas, tahini, olive oil, and other fine ingredients. What does this mean? Could Hummus be the official food of Summah in this crazy mixed-up world of ours? Or am I just reaching?

Watch your downloads continue to increase, Team Who Charted! Just got my t-shirt in the mail, and, let me assure you, my chest is prime real estate to spread the word. Kudos to Aaron on a kickass design.

Watch your downloads continue to increase, Team Who Charted! Just got my t-shirt in the mail, and, let me assure you, my chest is prime real estate to spread the word. Kudos to Aaron on a kickass design.

People should see Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. Sure it has a couple the usual silly spooky film plot conceits and contrivances but that's all part of the fun. If you like spooky films it's a really nicely made Guillermo Del Toro-ey spooky film, Katie Holmes is actually good in it and Guy Pearce is always great and the little girl does really good little girl acting too.
But Andy Richter was great. "Big candy bubbles coming out of a perfectly manicured asshole" is the most perfect description for that fruity, cheesball Euro house music in the history of bass. Top-notch work everybody.

People should see Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. Sure it has a couple the usual silly spooky film plot conceits and contrivances but that's all part of the fun. If you like spooky films it's a really nicely made Guillermo Del Toro-ey spooky film, Katie Holmes is actually good in it and Guy Pearce is always great and the little girl does really good little girl acting too.
But Andy Richter was great. "Big candy bubbles coming out of a perfectly manicured asshole" is the most perfect description for that fruity, cheesball Euro house music in the history of bass. Top-notch work everybody.

man
You guys shouldn't have changed it where you all SHOUT the NUMBERS in the countdown. It feels lifeless and broken now, incomplete . I am sad.
other than that- great episode!

man
You guys shouldn't have changed it where you all SHOUT the NUMBERS in the countdown. It feels lifeless and broken now, incomplete . I am sad.
other than that- great episode!

Did they actually change it? The guests have never remembered to do it all the time.
I quite enjoy it too, although I can imagine it would start to get a bit old for them to do all that shouting.
(PS maybe it could be prerecorded and Kulap could just press a button?)

Can we get an official confirmation on that policy change?
I promise we'll understand... I mean, everyone eventually got over that Comedy Bang Bang thing, right?

Did they actually change it? The guests have never remembered to do it all the time.
I quite enjoy it too, although I can imagine it would start to get a bit old for them to do all that shouting.
(PS maybe it could be prerecorded and Kulap could just press a button?)

Can we get an official confirmation on that policy change?
I promise we'll understand... I mean, everyone eventually got over that Comedy Bang Bang thing, right?

I too will be sad if they permanently remove the "number _____!" choruses throughout the show. It's so goddamn happy! Love it.

I too will be sad if they permanently remove the "number _____!" choruses throughout the show. It's so goddamn happy! Love it.

Just. Teh. Greatness.
Loved the transition from little tiny monsters that just keep coming out to Tapas!
If you get another foodie on, why not do an LA restaurant top five via yelp or something.
Or top five taco trucks with Al Madrigal!

Just. Teh. Greatness.
Loved the transition from little tiny monsters that just keep coming out to Tapas!
If you get another foodie on, why not do an LA restaurant top five via yelp or something.
Or top five taco trucks with Al Madrigal!

I agree with everyone who wants the numbers count down back! It made your show even more memorable and I would shout the numbers with you in the car. I also think telling the guest about the third chart is not as funny as well. Please bring it back!!!! Still a lovely show. Thanks

I agree with everyone who wants the numbers count down back! It made your show even more memorable and I would shout the numbers with you in the car. I also think telling the guest about the third chart is not as funny as well. Please bring it back!!!! Still a lovely show. Thanks

I also want the numbers chorusing back. That thing is joy to the world.

I also want the numbers chorusing back. That thing is joy to the world.

"these charts may or may not have something to do with you"

as of this point, the magic dies.
you guys have a great running gag here. don't lose it. I love seeing how long it takes for the guests to catch on

"these charts may or may not have something to do with you"

as of this point, the magic dies.
you guys have a great running gag here. don't lose it. I love seeing how long it takes for the guests to catch on

Sign in to follow this