🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 39 — Transvaginal Mesh

I've listened to Andy Richter on a lot of podcasts and a lot of the time it's hard to get him to get him to come out of his shell and enjoy himself. On this episode though, he seemed like he was really having a good time and even seemed giddy a couple of times recalling old stories. Really great episode!

I've listened to Andy Richter on a lot of podcasts and a lot of the time it's hard to get him to get him to come out of his shell and enjoy himself. On this episode though, he seemed like he was really having a good time and even seemed giddy a couple of times recalling old stories. Really great episode!

Attention Who Charted fans, I am starting a chart petition to bring back the number chorus with each number on the countdown, please sign your name at www.chartcount@theinternet.com!!!

Attention Who Charted fans, I am starting a chart petition to bring back the number chorus with each number on the countdown, please sign your name at www.chartcount@theinternet.com!!!

"Oh my GOD, a piano!"

Hilarious episode. I'll miss the countdowns though.

Did they mean "Raffi" when they said "Yanni?" Well, even if not they are both pretty terrible.

"Oh my GOD, a piano!"

Hilarious episode. I'll miss the countdowns though.

Did they mean "Raffi" when they said "Yanni?" Well, even if not they are both pretty terrible.

dragonboy suede was right, thursdays are the worst days... it is the longest I have to wait for a new who charted

dragonboy suede was right, thursdays are the worst days... it is the longest I have to wait for a new who charted

Tapas! Brilliant transition Howard ;)
Also, I think the (paraphrasing) "2 parts science geek, 1 part bullshit" formula of molecular gastronomy means it's the "math rock" of cooking :D

Tapas! Brilliant transition Howard ;)
Also, I think the (paraphrasing) "2 parts science geek, 1 part bullshit" formula of molecular gastronomy means it's the "math rock" of cooking :D

Andy Richter's always one of my favorite podcast guests. He's just a lot of fun. Janitor Joe should make some more Earwolf appearances. I've gotta agree with the consensus - I miss the number chorus at each item and prefer hearing the mystery of the final chart unravel before the guest. It's not like these make or break the show, though. Howard + Kulap + great guest = must-listen podcast no matter what the format might be. Wow, I hope that doesn't come off as sounding too sycophantic. Forgive me if it is replayed somewhere (I'm listening to the episode as I type), but I'd like to hear a clean version of the movie theme cover cause it sounded pretty great.

Andy Richter's always one of my favorite podcast guests. He's just a lot of fun. Janitor Joe should make some more Earwolf appearances. I've gotta agree with the consensus - I miss the number chorus at each item and prefer hearing the mystery of the final chart unravel before the guest. It's not like these make or break the show, though. Howard + Kulap + great guest = must-listen podcast no matter what the format might be. Wow, I hope that doesn't come off as sounding too sycophantic. Forgive me if it is replayed somewhere (I'm listening to the episode as I type), but I'd like to hear a clean version of the movie theme cover cause it sounded pretty great.

I felt compelled to write here because Kulap's Disneyphile joke seemed to slip past Howie and Andy.

With interest: bwahahahahahahahahahhaahaha.

I felt compelled to write here because Kulap's Disneyphile joke seemed to slip past Howie and Andy.

With interest: bwahahahahahahahahahhaahaha.

I was disappointed to not hear the chorus countdown.

Its pure silliness that I love.

Keep up the awesome podcasting :D

I was disappointed to not hear the chorus countdown.

Its pure silliness that I love.

Keep up the awesome podcasting :D

Thanks for taking my call.

I think it ruins the darts/hermes/roulette game when you tell the guest ahead of time what you're up to. It turns the fun factor for that segment way, way down (pretty much to zero actually)..and any guest who would get offended by it shouldn't be on a comedy podcast in the first place.

Word. Keep it up. You guys are great.

Thanks for taking my call.

I think it ruins the darts/hermes/roulette game when you tell the guest ahead of time what you're up to. It turns the fun factor for that segment way, way down (pretty much to zero actually)..and any guest who would get offended by it shouldn't be on a comedy podcast in the first place.

Word. Keep it up. You guys are great.

Sign in to follow this