🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 171 - Chris Bannon, Our Close Boss

Hi guys. Please help me do the math, and tell me if my week was good or bad:

Pro: This was a great ep.

Pro: Hayes's twitter went viral again

Pro: On Saturday, I got to see Shitty Jobs starring Sean, Dom, DC Pierson, and Ben Rodgers; it was a very funny show.

Con: Today I spent my lunch break tryna think of a funny joke comparing Trump to Hitler, but yet again, all I came up with was comparing how I like my men to how I like my coffee

Con: Everything else

• Like 15

I'm a little upset. I just realized that I've been tricked into liking a couple "suck it Chanson" posts because of clever ways of masking those posts. As we all know, I am incapable of taking back a like due to reasons related to severe OCD. Enjoy feeling guilty, Charlie Murphy Brown

• Like 10

OMG, awesome! Silvrwoman, if you got to meet Sean after the show then that trumps all cons. (Please excuse the use of the word trumps)

• Like 7

Watching the Sklars eat BK makes me think both Sean or Hayes would make a great new Dave Thomas

• Like 9

iJlJFPQm.jpg

wow this week sean lost an arm AND hayes had his shrunk by the dastardly wizard chirs obannon, ill be praying for you men

if im doing the math correctly here it appears you can fit 2 hayes arms inside one chris obananon arm.

can we also point out how cool and chill chris is with that sly little hand on the hip we see u chris! we see u daddy! brrrr!

• Like 14

can we also point out how cool and chill chris is with that sly little hand on the hip we see u chris! we see u daddy! brrrr!

this dudes the boss but he puts a pic up with a hand on his hip with 2 fingers pointed straight at "The Commander" ? careful i think i spy a wedding ring, dont fall in love

• Like 12

sean had the great honor of meeting a very very cool nice funny person this weekend. she's v modest though so i wont call her out by name.

• Like 10

Hayes' impressions/accents are massively underrated, I dont want to burst the bubble but

he plays Vladislov in the Howl factory ads

so while Sean is known as the performer, maybe, its HAYES we should getting our pens out for...

PS I love you Sean you should be on Love instead of Dave King #teamSean

• Like 8

Congratulations to the Snuper Bowl Champion Flint Michigan Marc-Maron-i and Cheeses! Final score, 43-41

1%20Snuper%20Bowl%20trophy.png

We'd also like to take a moment and honor Joe Lerini, our unanimous selection for 2016 HHFFFL Sportsman of the Year. You had an outstanding playoff run and put forth a valiant performance in the championship game. We salute you.

The final Pro-Version of the season goes to Chris Bannon. His prize is all our undying respect and friendship, obviously. And the last thing I'll say is that the truth about the Real most holy sacred and dope Pro-Version is that it's actually inside each and every one of us. We need only look to ourselves and award our own prizes. But I mean if Hayes and Sean want to give it out some more that's good too

4%20Chris%20B%20ProV.jpg

• Like 13

Steve Bannon our Cake Boss (PFT is in trumps cabinet)

Grep duh this will always be the greatest podcast released in a given week

• Like 5

Silvr i gave you a like for your funny post and for the fact that you went to see Shitty Jobs, but then i realized... i go to Shitty Job for what feels like 5 days out of the week, so that should be a CON not a PRO!

Speaking of PRO, 'grats to Bannon for getting the pro-version this week, you really deserve it after spending 20 long and hard years in the podcast mines, digging up podcast gold for all of us to enjoy on a weekly basis. Most of us here thought you were a fictional character for so long, so I'm glad Hayes took some time out of his schedule to sit down with the man of mystery himself.

As always, great episode. 5 out of 5 Sklars imo

• Like 10

I had been misinterpreting that pic this whole time! I thought Hayes was catching a punch from Chris, and I was so mad at Chris for even thinking about trying to punch Hayes. This is so much more devastating!

• Like 15

I had forgotten my login details. Remembered them. Some good eps recently. Some good eps. Not all. JK (just kidding) all good eps. All good eps. Fun fact: All Goodeps was never in consideration for the name of Bob Odenkirk's character on Breaking Bad. End post. Hey mum! Did you know that you can train Siri to post on the forums just using your voice? *disappointed muttering*. What mum? Did you say something? Shit is this thing still on. Siri, end post. No! Now you've cancelled all of my mail. Why did we give you all of this power? We should have listened to Charlie Brooker. We should have LISTENED! *sobbing*

• Like 12

Yes, but what is the cure for Coke Zero?

As far as alligator V crocodile and which is friendly, I'm leaning towards the one not wielding a sword

Alligator%20V%20Crocodile%20small.jpg

I'm a little upset... Enjoy feeling guilty, Charlie Murphy Brown

Ooo yeah, feeling so friggin guilty right now, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class

• Like 7

wow, cant believe i won, i barely even know how football works. fantasy sports rules

• Like 9

wow, cant believe i won, i barely even know how football works. fantasy sports rules

how did he coach and play and not even know how it works!?!?

• Like 5

This is probably a dumb question, but google is not being helpful.

Whats the difference between fantasy and sport?

Also what is the difference between a coach and a play?

• Like 5

@Zsinjeh I just wanted you to know I can't in good conscience like your first pic even though I do

• Like 5

Guys

Folks

People

Please...

Has anyone made this joke yet:

Chris Bananas?

'Cause that'd be good.

Anyways, I woke up out of a coma to tell you all that.

• Like 9

I like this episode and I'm not just saying that to get in the good graces of either sean or hayes in the hopes of getting the pro version.

• Like 8

This is probably a dumb question, but google is not being helpful.

Whats the difference between fantasy and sport?

Also what is the difference between a coach and a play?

sharkmanikarp some questions you just don't want the answer to.

@Zsinjeh I just wanted you to know I can't in good conscience like your first pic even though I do

this sounds right.

I like this episode and I'm not just saying that in hopes of getting in the good graces of either sean or hayes in the hopes of getting the pro version.

this sounds right too.

now i'm just quoting people for no good reason. i guess i still wanna play forum.

• Like 10

Some good eps recently. Some good eps. Not all. JK (just kidding) all good eps. All good eps.

Couple of Omar and Mikes one could say

• Like 5