🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 171 - Chris Bannon, Our Close Boss

Speaking of messengers, I just got freagin beaned in my forum DMs. No joke. No one check their DMs, it's a trick and you're probably gonna get beaned

• Like 12

I did too, Silvr. We'll all make it through this. Everyone one of us

• Like 9

There's a bean virus going around, i definitely caught it too. this would never happen on Howl forums and i think its time we migrated

• Like 7

I literally just got beaned by a coffee mug, henry. And not in the way you're supposed to be beaned by a coffee mug in the morning

• Like 11

i could go for a coffee mug's worth of kidney beans which if im not mistaken IS the way you're supposed to get beaned by a coffee mug in the morning

• Like 6

Hi guys. Please help me do the math, and tell me if my week was good or bad:

Pro: This was a great ep.

Pro: Hayes's twitter went viral again

Pro: On Saturday, I got to see Shitty Jobs starring Sean, Dom, DC Pierson, and Ben Rodgers; it was a very funny show.

Con: Today I spent my lunch break tryna think of a funny joke comparing Trump to Hitler, but yet again, all I came up with was comparing how I like my men to how I like my coffee

Con: Everything else

Con: You probably ate up to 3 spiders in your sleep this week

I still think your week comes up positive, just want to make sure we're including all contributing factors

• Like 8

Con: You probably ate up to 3 spiders in your sleep this week

I still think your week comes up positive, just want to make sure we're including all contributing factors

Actually only 3 is a pro. "People swallow 8 spiders a year in their sleep" is a myth. I can't believe you still think that lol. The fact is most people swallow an average of 7 to 69 spiders per night, depending on their appetite. That's why they say eating a full breakfast and light snacks throughout the day is important. Helps you keep your figure and also not eat spiders. Strict dieting is unsustainable, you really have to just eat healthier. Just try not drinking soda or swallowing spiders in your sleep for a month, and then you'll see how good you feel

• Like 8

spider-avocado-deviled-eggs-title.jpg

I found the perfect picture that ties together this whole conversation about Silvrwoman's pros and cons.

• Like 9

Actually only 3 is a pro.

You're a pro, Silvr. That's why I said you likely only ate 3.

• Like 5

Actually only 3 is a pro. "People swallow 8 spiders a year in their sleep" is a myth. I can't believe you still think that lol. The fact is most people swallow an average of 7 to 69 spiders per night, depending on their appetite. That's why they say eating a full breakfast and light snacks throughout the day is important. Helps you keep your figure and also not eat spiders. Strict dieting is unsustainable, you really have to just eat healthier. Just try not drinking soda or swallowing spiders in your sleep for a month, and then you'll see how good you feel

LOL 69 spiders? I'd like to get beaned by that mug in the morning!

• Like 7

FOURTH PAGE MUCH?!?!

hah! just a bit of gentle ribbing. what a week its been

• Like 7

We're so close to a 69th post I can almost taste it

Whoops, that came out wrong

• Like 6

3%20Fantasy%20Sport%20Coach%20Play.png

hope this was helpful

I love this post. I wish I could like it more than once.

Now for an episode of Joe Lerini: The Emo Kid Who Never Grew Out of It...

Earlier today I made this cute girl at my work laugh pretty hard and I felt LIKE A GOD! But she was also wearing a classic Jack Kirby THOR shirt and I asked if she's a comic fan, and she gave me a flat "Not really."

• Like 7

We're so close to a 69th post I can almost taste it

Whoops, that came out wrong

I keep HEARING about the Cheddar Bay biscuits, but I'm not SEEING the Cheddar Bay biscuits.

• Like 11

laundrypeoples and gerbilpersons, this week's winner is......

• Like 6

oh gosh you guys, classic Deadpoool scouring the internet for instances of the number 69 and then totally pranking everyone in the process! First we got beaned and now THIS?! i nearly spit out my morning cup of kidney beans when i saw it and believe me beans ain't cheap so i dont often spit them out all willy nilly

• Like 7

Very worried we've been hearing less and less from Vladislav these past few episodes.

KD20wyt.jpg

• Like 11

By far the best parts of this ep was when Chris and the boys were all talking out of their mouths, listening with their ears and looking thru their eyes. who even does that?? So good!

(Cisco member?)

"I'm pretty sure this is exactly how America got started"

• Like 4

Comes the morning broke in, garbage truck on hundred spoke rim, cannon shots from forty knots, lemon drops ward off the scurvy rots. Ahoy, there came a noise, and a curious calling voice. Awareness, thought deploys. The breathing world beckons, crawls across the brink of dawn

Another%2048%20JJPI%202.jpg

• Like 7

hello all. never count out touchdown tom. I love you. that is all

• Like 4