🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hearst

Best podcast on Earwolf!

I listen to a handful of earwolf podcasts regularly, usually at work, and the Apple Sisters has become my very favorite! It's the show i most look forward to each week and it's the first thing i listen to starting off my work week.

You girls put me in a good mood and help me get thru those grim monday mornings - although my mondays are actually wednesdays because i have a queer work schedule...

It took a few episodes til i "got it", but now i love you gals! I don't generally like anything that remotely falls into the realm of "musicals" -- but you do it so hilariously that i can't help but love it. It takes serious talent to do what you do. Keep it up!

I listen to a handful of earwolf podcasts regularly, usually at work, and the Apple Sisters has become my very favorite! It's the show i most look forward to each week and it's the first thing i listen to starting off my work week.

You girls put me in a good mood and help me get thru those grim monday mornings - although my mondays are actually wednesdays because i have a queer work schedule...

It took a few episodes til i "got it", but now i love you gals! I don't generally like anything that remotely falls into the realm of "musicals" -- but you do it so hilariously that i can't help but love it. It takes serious talent to do what you do. Keep it up!

I agree! Apple Sisters and CBB are tied for me for most laughs per minute, and TAS, perhaps because it does not rely on guests and potentially aimless improv, is much more consistent IMO. Plus those songs are damn catchy and the girls can really sing!

I agree! Apple Sisters and CBB are tied for me for most laughs per minute, and TAS, perhaps because it does not rely on guests and potentially aimless improv, is much more consistent IMO. Plus those songs are damn catchy and the girls can really sing!

Sign in to follow this