🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 155 - Airborne: LIVE!

It's okay. I thought it was funny.

It's not that it wasn't funny. But, if you aren't careful, one becomes another and another. The next thing you know, the forums will be absolutely overpun...

Oh, no! It's happening!

• Like 3

It's okay. I thought it was funny.

Lol, no worries. I'm not wombutthurt.

• Like 4

Lol, no worries. I'm not wombutthurt.

Hey, Brah, why don't you make like my rollerblades and get inline?

• Like 2

Hey, Brah, why don't you make like my rollerblades and get inline?

Dude, get off her (Devil's) Back(bone)

• Like 3

This is harassment! If you two don't cut it out I'm going to be reporting you to the mods and you guys will be like a couple of clumsy surfers--thrown off the boards.

ETA: Ugh! I feel like I can do better. Give me a few...

• Like 3

Nope. I got nothing. But, in my defense, it's been a long day. I'm like Mitchell's underwear: totally pooped.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Nope. I got nothing. But, in my defense, it's been a long day. I'm like Mitchell's underwear: totally pooped.

That's true, Cameron. I have certainly seen you looking Pepe-ier. Get some rest. You'll be back to your Wiley best tomorrow.

• Like 4

Snow related funny story.

This year we had a teacher from Okinawa (the Hawaii of Japan) start work at my school. Two weeks ago it snowed and she was losing her mind because she'd never seen snow before. She ran inside and grabbed a plastic bag and filled it with snow. She tied it off and left it on her desk. Twenty minutes later after running around in it, she comes in back in and sees a bag of water sitting on her desk. She was asking about who took he snow and we had to explain that it just melted. She was dumbfounded because she literally had no idea snow was just frozen rain.

This reminds me of a story my brother told me. He was in the Navy and made friends with this guy from Wisconsin who had never been outside his home state before; he joined the Navy to "see the world", etc. They're stuck on an aircraft carrier for months after basic training, the whole time this guy is freaking out about the ocean and how big it is and wow it's just like they said. At some point they finally got shore leave in Jacksonville and head for the beach. This guy from Wisconsin sees the waves and runs straight into the water without taking his clothes off or anything. He starts splashing his face and looks dumbfounded for a minute, then starts hooting and hollering, before calling out to my brother, "They weren't kidding! It's really salty!"

• Like 2

Happy 43rd birthday to Wiley! May all your hills be Devil's Backbones.

That's crazy - he still looks like a kid.

• Like 3

That's crazy - he still looks like a kid.

43 really ain't that old, at all. Trust me on this.

• Like 2

The DVD copy I got had a different poster on the cover, with a tagline that wasn't mentioned.

MAN WASN'T MEANT TO FLY. KIDS WERE!

• Like 2

giphy.gif

It's your friendly neighbourhood EllenM! For months, I've been trying to reset my password and it wouldn't work so I said "Fuck it, I miss the forums". I broke down and made a new account.

Omg was that the EllenM that called in!?

ELLEN IF SO YOUR VOICE IS SO LOVELY!

YES IT WAS MEEEEEE!!!!!!

I was studying for Evidence when I saw the post on Facebook and thought "Calling Paul is better than hearsay". I literally fell to the floor in my dad's kitchen when I heard Paul say my name. I got shook.

• Like 11

Okaaay late agaaaain but we finally watched the movie last night and I just finished the podcast while working on some art and I come here to find TWELVE PAGES OF COMMENTS??! It's gonna take me a while to read through!!

I will say I initially embarrassed myself at the beginning of the movie because I was ABOUT to make fun of Mitchell for having a Golden Retriever named SLASH, but then I remembered when my family got a Golden Retriever puppy when I was little and I named him FLASH. Kinda like "Hahaha, what a stupid nam- oh..."

I feel like I had a specific point I was going to bring up, but it's escaping me right now. I'll see if I can recall after I get to read through all the comments.

• Like 7

giphy.gif

It's your friendly neighbourhood EllenM! For months, I've been trying to reset my password and it wouldn't work so I said "Fuck it, I miss the forums". I broke down and made a new account.

OMG ELLENM! WELCOME BACK!!!

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

• Like 6

epic-hugs-friends-anime.gif

Welcome back!!! You've been missed!

• Like 5

Also I looked and the Texas Realtor's paintings are basically just cafe/doctors surgery/office wall art. Most of them are actually stylised copies of Van Gogh paintings.

I think I've been staring at this guy's artwork for like an hour now and it is driving me CRAZY, mostly because I can't put my finger on what mediums he's using!! It looks like some of them have had textures added post completion of the original artwork, which is interesting... And yeah, a number of them definitely have a sort of Van Gogh feel to them, especially in color choices. But I think the most frustrating for me is that some of the images have such poor resolution, they look absolutely horrible. The pixelation makes me want to cry.

Sorry, not movie related just... I got stuck on this. Please send help.

• Like 4