๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 155.5 - Minisode 155.5

so what do ye think of this love actually sequel? i've never seen the original. every christmas i say i am going to watch it and then end up putting on National Lampoons

Whaaaaaaat???

ย 

Love Actually is a Christmas tradition in my family. Every Christmas Eve my mom and I come home from a yearly party and then put that on and it's one of my fave traditions.

• Like 2

How about this for a nice distraction?

ย 

FORUM GAME!

ย 

Favorite Romantic Movies and Favorite Love Songs.

ย 

Go!

ย 

Movie: ( "Some Like It Hot" And "Before Sunrise" where considered but you guys beat me to it so I picked the original Korean version of "My Sassy Girl" )

0c18da9fbb4b1bf2ed70cf4a75cea9fb.png

ย 

ย 

Song:

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhDRZQiarC4

• Like 2

Whaaaaaaat???

ย 

Love Actually is a Christmas tradition in my family. Every Christmas Eve my mom and I come home from a yearly party and then put that on and it's one of my fave traditions.

i know .. i'm a disgrace .. but i've seen so many clips of it i feel like i've seen it

i know .. i'm a disgrace .. but i've seen so many clips of it i feel like i've seen it

Oh my "whaaaat" was in reaction to this so called sequel???

ย 

I mean some have said that the Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve are kinda like the American sequels to it but those were fucking horrendous and I don't want them ever associated.

Oh my "whaaaat" was in reaction to this so called sequel???

ย 

I mean some have said that the Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve are kinda like the American sequels to it but those were fucking horrendous and I don't want them ever associated.

you can rest easy .. it's just a 10 min short for this years comic relief .. but it looks like they're going to cram as many of the original cast into that 10 mins as they can. i probably should have led with that

• Like 1

you can rest easy .. it's just a 10 min short for this years comic relief .. but it looks like they're going to cram as many of the original cast into that 10 mins as they can. i probably should have led with that

Oh this actually sounds delightful and I'd love to see it!

• Like 1

Oh this actually sounds delightful and I'd love to see it!

red nose day is 24th march so it'll probably be on youtube after that. i love comic relief but i always end up bawling at the stories they tell. great charity doing great work. and there's always something hilarious happens on the night

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this