🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Chainsaw Starring Nic Cage

Storm Watch AKA Code Hunter (2002)

Hooooooo. Leeeeeee. Fuck.

OK, I just stumbled across this while cruising IO9, linked from an article about how Coolio claims he was supposed to play the Scarecrow in what was supposed to be the next Joel Schumacher Bat-movie after Batman And Robin (which is another Holy Fuck Moment that I might drop into the B&R forum post and came across this.)

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5687953/the-most-amazing-matrix-knock-off-ever--co-starring-coolio

A young hacker fights Agent SmithNeville (Adrian Paul!) inside a virtual-reality subway train, and then Coolio and Bai Ling show up to save his ass. Watch Bai Ling make Miss Piggy kung-fu noises, while Coolio hacks the virtual reality itself.

Yes, it has Coolio. Yes, it has Tone-Loc. Yes, it has Adrian Paul as a rogue AI program. Yes, it has hackers who drink energy drinks and say their Hacker names before "PLUGGING INTO THE INTERWEB!"

And yes, Bai Ling. Miss Piggy Kung Fu noises. All of this happens in the movie, apparently.

I'm going home after work and seeing if I can find this because this all sounds like it's next-level bonkers. Also, check out the last clip in that article, in what may be the most dumblarious way a villain has ever been dispatched, right down to Adrian Paul, A FORMER HIGHLANDER, dies LIKE A HIGHLANDER!

Let me know what you all think. Holy. Shit. Balls.

Sign in to follow this