🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 470 - Electric Guest Are Masculine

Los Angeles based band Electric Guest joins Scott to play songs off their new album “Plural” on this week’s musical episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! Singer-songwriter Brandon Potter (no relation to Harry Potter) also arrives to perform some of his personal flute songs. Plus, internet personality Janelle Jinx stops by to promote her popular YouTube channel.

Oh hey I know this band. Ritual Union's a good song

Wild Horses! :wub:

Erin's character made laugh pretty hard this morning

also if you like Mary's flautistry, check out the Sarah Palin episode of Hard Nation

• Like 1

you're right, Mary and Erin are very electric guests (this is the second time i made this joke today so i know its a good one)

• Like 2

you're right, Mary and Erin are very electric guests (this is the second time i made this joke today so i know its a good one)

Where else but this forum would you make a joke about an episode of Comedy Bang Bang

• Like 1

Where else but this forum would you make a joke about an episode of Comedy Bang Bang

i know some people

• Like 2

This was very good! Mary has definitely climbed into the upper echelon of CBB guests.

• Like 3

This was very good! Mary has definitely climbed into the upper echelon of CBB guests.

Bah! She's always been there. It's just taken people two years to notice.

• Like 2

Bah! She's always been there. It's just taken people two years to notice.

I don't deny that she's been among the best, but someone has to build up a track record before I'm willing to count them among the Dalys and PFTs of the world.

• Like 4

I agree that she's been better and better in the last year or so. I can't place the episode but when she came out with the line "Hi, I'm pregnant" she hit that upper echelon to me. This episode was just okay dog, but I think I'm only saying that because they've all been pretty fantastic in 2017 so far.

The first just great episode instead of fantastic makes it feel like a letdown but bands aren't always the most entertaining main guests, unless you happen to be a fan clearly.

When is that first BBBBBBBonus episode coming though? Love me some bonus 'tent

I can't place the episode but when she came out with the line "Hi, I'm pregnant" she hit that upper echelon to me.

Pretty sure it was last year's Maslany/Bruun ep.

• Like 2

I'm pregnant made PFT laugh off mike for about 5 minutes... Was brilliant.

Sign in to follow this