🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
gh_speedyg

Great Podcasts!

I started listening to Totally Laime when they had Marc Maron on their show and have been a loyal listener and supporter ever since. Naturally, when the Earwolf Challenge started, I was routing for them to win the whole thing. After listening to the first couple episodes, I decided how much I liked the clips that were coming in from Left Handed Radio and The Little Dum Dum Club. As a result, I have started listening to both of these podcasts from the beginning,and will continue to all future episodes that they release. Each of these podcasts is great in their own way. I am still routing for Totally Laime to run away with the whole thing, but I can say that all three of these fantastic podcasts deserve to be on the Earwolf network.

Good work guys, keep up the funny!

gh_speedyg

I started listening to Totally Laime when they had Marc Maron on their show and have been a loyal listener and supporter ever since. Naturally, when the Earwolf Challenge started, I was routing for them to win the whole thing. After listening to the first couple episodes, I decided how much I liked the clips that were coming in from Left Handed Radio and The Little Dum Dum Club. As a result, I have started listening to both of these podcasts from the beginning,and will continue to all future episodes that they release. Each of these podcasts is great in their own way. I am still routing for Totally Laime to run away with the whole thing, but I can say that all three of these fantastic podcasts deserve to be on the Earwolf network.

Good work guys, keep up the funny!

gh_speedyg

Sign in to follow this