🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 173 - Mike Mitchell, Our Close Friend

All the wall fixers headed south to the border. Get a tarp and some bubblegum.

• Like 2

Now that's it's been a couple eps how do you guys feel about the horny girl wolf?

That's two things I like: horny girls and wolves.

• Like 4

i like the horny girl wolf drop. i dont care which one i get so long as it isnt a sklar brothers promo!!

• Like 7

i was bartending at a lynyrd skynyrd concert last week and this guy walked up to the bar and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and he put it in his mouth and then he chewed it up and swallowed it while i was making his drink.

which got me thinking about Mitch and how hes often caught with his pants down in rebel flag underwear.

on this particular episode the discussion of pride for being a Patriots fan was almost a mirror to those who wave that confederate flag and claim its "heritage not hate." Oh you were just born in that area so you just HAVE to take pride in it. Hmm, odd that Mitch loves watching people out on the field sweating? Okay see what you want im just stating facts.

great ep love doughboys best podcast of 2016-17

• Like 11

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted since December, I was playing Cops and Robbers in my back yard with my neighbor Seth and the police saw how good I was at playing cops that they recruited me into the CIA and their top secret FCD (Future Crimes Division.) I was then sent on a high stakes mission to the year 2089 to stop my future self from going BACK in time to the year 2010 and killing Jeff Ulrich so Earwolf would never be created. Luckily I prevented the crime and I melded with my future self and now I can bend mass and matter to my will.

Does part of me regret stopping the murder? Sure. Who would have known that creating Earwolf would eventually lead to the creation of The Wolf Den, The Room Where It's Happening and Yo, Is This Racist? But hey, at least my sweet boys have their show. You're welcome.

Okay bye

• Like 10

A monster truck rally, lemonade stands in the galley, offshore tankers full of gasoline. Such savage motors they throttled as the mangled metal mash with each cringing crash echoed thru skellingtons shaking nickels loose from pockets free to roam. Fiery dirt bikes spat mud fountains into the sky, mother earth's sacred soil raining down upon the proud proletariat

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 5

Hey everybody, wanted to let you know Beastmaster 2 has a scene where Beastmaster travels through time to present-day Los Angeles and drives past a movie theater showing Beastmaster 2.

• Like 4

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted since December, I was playing Cops and Robbers in my back yard with my neighbor Seth and the police saw how good I was at playing cops that they recruited me into the CIA and their top secret FCD (Future Crimes Division.) I was then sent on a high stakes mission to the year 2089 to stop my future self from going BACK in time to the year 2010 and killing Jeff Ulrich so Earwolf would never be created. Luckily I prevented the crime and I melded with my future self and now I can bend mass and matter to my will.

Does part of me regret stopping the murder? Sure. Who would have known that creating Earwolf would eventually lead to the creation of The Wolf Den, The Room Where It's Happening and Yo, Is This Racist? But hey, at least my sweet boys have their show. You're welcome.

Okay bye

Hey now, lay off The Wolf Den, at least the first 60 eps.

Also, my name is Ullrich, not Ulrich.

• Like 8

Hey now, lay off The Wolf Den, at least the first 60 eps.

Also, my name is Ullrich, not Ulrich.

I thought you packed up your 'yo is this racist' bandana's and went home. Either way. Good to hear you're still part of the community Tracey Ullman.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this