🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

So much red sauce!

I think this film may be too cult for HDTGM to cover, but if they did I think my head would explode (spoiler).

This is the most insane movie ever. The story of basically Asian Superman entering the worst prison on the planet. Insanely hilarious gore and the most outrageous acting ever. Did I mention someone trying to strangle Ricky with his own intestines?

Just a few highlights from the film, in gif form:

tumblr_m3h182JgIf1qg39ewo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2v50yuWLj1qi0kfro1_500.gif

uzFVZDk.gif

The movie is on Netflix with English subtitles, but the more hilarious dubbed in English version is available in its entirety on YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyXohnrEXVA

Please, please, please do this movie. It is literally the most bonkers movie ever.

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/

• Like 1

Ooops! I searched the board to see if this had suggested, but I didn't see it. Good to know a lot of fans are aware of this movie as well. :D

Watching now for the first time. I remember it got added to my list along with Ichi the Killer and Versus and after this Versus will be the only one left I'll have to see.

If you really want to enjoy this movie, watch it with the subtitles and dub on at the same time. It's "all your base belongs to us" for 90 minutes of gory glory.

• Like 1

I started watching it too late in the evening, so I decided to start it again tonight. I'll watch the youtube dubsub version

This movie is amazing. It's like a cross between an Italian horror film and a Kung Fu movie and dubbed by Matt and Trey of South Park. The foley artists had a feild day on this film.

I like that they state that by 2001 all prisons have been taken over by corporations, but for no real reason other than to say "this prison is fucking crazy because...coroprations!"

This movie makes the Cranks look bush league.

But this isn't a bad movie. It's a great movie! It is indeed a work of art. And should be admired.

Yes, but this movie isn't explicitly about bad movies. Remember Fast Five? This is ostensibly just about how movies get made. Baffling movies. Movies that shouldn't have been. Somewhere, some visionary had something he HAD to bring to the screen and share with humankind. And somehow, an army of executives and focus groups DIDN'T get in his way and destroy it. This kind of movie is a miracle. And that sort of achievement deserves to be talked about.

4th of July bump. Free this movie from How Did this Get Made obscurity!!

• Like 1