🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 121 — Bro-ing Out

Oh god ANYONE but Pardo!!! Seriously that guy is the worst, I don't know why anyone would listen to his podcast let alone PAY for it. He is the least funny person to ever be on CDR/CBB hands down, someone get this guy out of the comedy world please

Oh god ANYONE but Pardo!!! Seriously that guy is the worst, I don't know why anyone would listen to his podcast let alone PAY for it. He is the least funny person to ever be on CDR/CBB hands down, someone get this guy out of the comedy world please

Jimmy Pardo is a dream wrapped in a miracle topped with awesome sauce. I pay gladly to have that goodness delivered every week.

Also, cool people still say "awesome sauce," right?

Jimmy Pardo is a dream wrapped in a miracle topped with awesome sauce. I pay gladly to have that goodness delivered every week.

Also, cool people still say "awesome sauce," right?

• Like 1

@Ronald Only if you think ANDY DWYER is a cool person! (I do) (He's the best) (Why didn't Chris Pratt get an Emmy nomination, for realz?)

@Ronald Only if you think ANDY DWYER is a cool person! (I do) (He's the best) (Why didn't Chris Pratt get an Emmy nomination, for realz?)

Great episode as usual! I was definitely hoping for the rap battle too, but you just can't put restrictions on bros bro-ing out. Speaking of bros, thanks for reviewing my "Jorts" song bros!

Great episode as usual! I was definitely hoping for the rap battle too, but you just can't put restrictions on bros bro-ing out. Speaking of bros, thanks for reviewing my "Jorts" song bros!

I guess you could say I wish I had been present for that gif.

I guess you could say I wish I had been present for that gif.

Glad to hear What am I Thinking? back, with the most impressive finish ever. I like how quickly Hot Topics became a serious View-like discussion. And for the record, we now have two episodes in a row where it's stated that one has sex with a butthole, not the person attached.

Glad to hear What am I Thinking? back, with the most impressive finish ever. I like how quickly Hot Topics became a serious View-like discussion. And for the record, we now have two episodes in a row where it's stated that one has sex with a butthole, not the person attached.

How could you guys have a bro talk without inviting Gerald? That's just insensitive.

How could you guys have a bro talk without inviting Gerald? That's just insensitive.

Another shot at Kevin Smith by Mr. Aukerman. Uncalled for. :( (Or is it? Yeah, it probably is.)

Another shot at Kevin Smith by Mr. Aukerman. Uncalled for. :( (Or is it? Yeah, it probably is.)

"Jorts" is a good idea for a song, but I believe "shants" would be even better and a better topic. "shants" = short pants, like shorts that go down to the upper ankle.

"Jorts" is a good idea for a song, but I believe "shants" would be even better and a better topic. "shants" = short pants, like shorts that go down to the upper ankle.

Sign in to follow this