🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 121 — Bro-ing Out

Loved "hot topics" A little confused on the length on the intro song though because its usually longer than the game...

Loved "hot topics" A little confused on the length on the intro song though because its usually longer than the game...

Scott and Bros: I want to thank you for actually addressing the issues of standards of beauty for women during hot topics, even though it was a bit on the show. One would expect some bro's hanging out to make sexist remarks, but it was actually a really critical and enlightened way of looking at it. It's great when its all laughs and jizzum jokes, but being smart about an issue is a plus.

Scott and Bros: I want to thank you for actually addressing the issues of standards of beauty for women during hot topics, even though it was a bit on the show. One would expect some bro's hanging out to make sexist remarks, but it was actually a really critical and enlightened way of looking at it. It's great when its all laughs and jizzum jokes, but being smart about an issue is a plus.

damn, that first photo really feels like a kindhearted heroic athlete giving back to his fans, because where would he be without them

damn, that first photo really feels like a kindhearted heroic athlete giving back to his fans, because where would he be without them

I really enjoyed this episode. No characters and just straight up broing out.

I really enjoy Pardo. I should get into NNF.

• Like 1

Best what am I thinking game ever played. I just relistened not realizing this was the episode with that epic game play. Loved every minute.

Also, Pardo for the win

Sign in to follow this