🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 100 - A Shoe Store: Live from Largo (w/ Constance Wu, Sarah Burns, Marc Evan Jackson, Little Janet Varney)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes the audience for the 100th episode of Spontaneanation, recorded in front of a LIVE audience at the world-famous Largo at The Coronet! This week, Paul’s special guest is actress Constance Wu of Fresh Off the Boat! They chat about which sport Constance would kick Paul’s ass in, the real reason Constance got into figure skating as a child, and her dad’s love of Celine Dion. Paul is then joined by Sarah Burns, Marc Evan Jackson, and Little Janet Varney, to improvise a story set in A Shoe Store. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

The episodes are slowly but surely catching up to the present day. Personally, I hope the recordings and releases both keep their current pace and we eventually hear some monologues, intros and improv from the future.

I am super curious as to what Constance's parents do to relax. They don't watch tv, they don't listen to the radio, they don't understand the internet very well... they just read I guess?

This had everything I could have wished for in a 100th episode, with the return of Mitch & Delores ranking pretty high on that list.

• Like 4

This had everything I could have wished for in a 100th episode, with the return of Mitch & Delores ranking pretty high on that list.

I missed the character ads so much. As soon as I heard the Contraptionaire I started crossing my fingers for the triumphant return of Mitch and Delores and I was NOT DISAPPOINTED.

This was a great episode and a very nice send-off for the live shows at Largo. Some things:

Congratulations, Paul and Eban!

• Like 2

Just started this ep and love that Sarah Burns mentioned Gorilla Biscuits. Sarah, don't raise your baby on the XxXEdgeXxX but do play it Agnostic Front!

Sign in to follow this