🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kfish47

Favorite Characters?

A one time- underrated character that I would love to see come back is Julie Pensmere, Scott's stalker ex-girlfriend. If you go back and listen to that episode its really funny. Hope she comes back into the mix soon!

A one time- underrated character that I would love to see come back is Julie Pensmere, Scott's stalker ex-girlfriend. If you go back and listen to that episode its really funny. Hope she comes back into the mix soon!

CYBER THUG AND MILES ARCHER!!! nobody sniffles into the microphone like mizz'archer does.

CYBER THUG AND MILES ARCHER!!! nobody sniffles into the microphone like mizz'archer does.

Bob Ducca, Andi Callahan (I love him, but I actually don't want him to return), and El Chupacabra.

I can't believe Little Gary hasn't been mentioned. Or maybe he was excepted because he is clearly the best character ever.

I also can't stop thinking about a one-off character from an early episode. I can't remember his name, other than that it started with an initial, like J Todd Peterman or something. He was the former co-host on "Thicke of the Night" and titular star of "Make Room for Grandpa" or whatever. He still comes to mind a lot, which is surprising since he was in like Ep 20 or so. Would love to see him return.

Bob Ducca - fantastic
Ice-T - it's been too long since his last appearance - what gives, PFT?
John C. Reilly
Good One Robot
The Sha Na Na guy by Andy Daly

Sign in to follow this