🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kfish47

Favorite Characters?

So many....

Brett Gelman as Billy Crystal performing outtakes from his Broadway show, "700 Sundays". Especially when Billy Crystal channels the ghost of Miles Davis.

Brett Gelman as Scott Aukerman in his teleplay "Injustice For All". Quote: "Sweat Smellman, how the figgedy-fuggedy-fuck a diggedy-duggedy-duck are ya??"

PFT as Cake Boss. I lose my shit completely when he is able to commune with the dead McLean Stevenson. I believe he has been bitten by a cake bug, a cake scarab, and a cake wolf -- did I get them all?

Matt Besser as Bjork.

Matt Besser as Bennett Stevens, the patronizing British podcast host.

Nick Kroll as El Chupacabra.

Jon Daly as Bill Cosby-Bukowski.

Matt Besser as Mark Zuckerberg. "That was a hilarious data."

Adam Pally as David Fine. <- This character will be underrated for a long time.

James Adomian as Paul Giamatti. Especially when he talks about how the W Hotel kicked him out of his room for crying and farting.

One of the most underrated of all time was Matt Besser and Scott Aukerman as John Lennon and Paul McCartney in the trailer for the movie "Nowhere Boy".

There are at least a dozen others I'm forgetting....

Gotta love the lumberyard workers. And more Patrices Pieces and Carl s'Junior.

I'm going to agree with the above posters and say that Jack Sjounior and Bryan Pieces are my favorite characters. I can listen to that episode over and over and still crack up every time.

Honorable mention to Harris' Disco Customer guy!

"Hey this disco sucks!"

I'm no comedy snob, and I realize that comedy is subjective blah blahbla… but something about people naming the Adam Scott/Harris Wittels characters as favorites really chaps my taint. Those are poorly thought-out noncharacters, and really only funny for that reason. I'll admit that I thought the episode was hilarious, but only in a meta sort of way, as a counterpoint to the well-crafted characters of PFT or Daly. It just seems like a disservice to the harder workers and better improvisers to grace the show. Anyone agree? Or am I just being curmudgeonly?

Seth Morris as Ozzy Patinkin had me screaming with laughter.
I love Eddie Pepitone as the Diner Marshall
PFT as anybody, but specifically Andrew Lloyd Webber and Cake Boss

Hot Dog/Sha Na Na applicant by Andy Daly- where do your legs begin?
The FBI diner attendant with the insulin gun eating utensil- Eddie Pepitone
Bill Cosby Bukowski- Keisha Knight Pullyum your hair out and force feed it........ to your ass....
Chupacabra/ Bobby B / Fabrice Fabrice
Paul Rust in CDR episode 7 as a comedian returning to the road after a mental breakdown

Brett Gelman, Don Dimello, all of nick kroll's characters, Sappity Tappity, Hot Dog, Marissa Wompler, Cake Boss, the guys from suicide house, and of course Bob Ducca

I'm really missing Barry R lately (lately being tonight). Here's hoping he pops in for Jazzuary - whichever month that ends up being.

i am such a mark for all the andy daly characters. i only knew him from eastbound and down before cbb, and now he's just one of my favorite people in the world.

giamatti is problem my second favorite after all the daly guys.

1. Seth Morris' Bob Ducca, The Dogacolypse Guy.
2. Huell Howser
3. Any Andy Daly
4. Sir Dame ALW
5. Bill Cosby Bukowski along with the Frazier Fonzarelli - "Step into my office. Sit on it!"
6. Wompupthejams.com

Who does Bill Cosby Bukowski?

1. Bob Duccas

2. Marissa Wompler

3. Dr. Fraiser Boss/Bill Cosby Bukowski

4. El Tigre

5. Old Man Juarez

Eddie Pepitone's Diner Marshal is probably my personal favorite non-recurring character.

My all time favorite would have to be a three way tie between Cake Boss, Don Dimello and Womp Dog.

I'll limit myself to 1/performer.

1. Werner Herzog

2. Bob Ducca

3. Brett Gelman

4. Bjork

5. Hot Dog

6. Merrill Schindler

7. Wompler/Listler

8. Gil Faizon

Sign in to follow this