πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 472 - Pleats, Please!

Comedian and podcast host Kurt Braunohler joins Scott to show off his fancy New York vocabulary, tell us about his new comedy special, and help figure out the length of a dog's month. Later, cyclist Johnny Bikes drops by to share tips on motorcycling on the high seas and to discuss his stance on wheelies. Plus, officer of the law Susan Greenberg explains why pants are essential in solving crimes.

I'm only 40 minutes in, but Scotty is absolutely on fire in this ep. So funny! Always happy to see Will Hines on the guest list, he's the king of abandoning a premise in favour of yes-and-ing.

• Like 1

Masterfully, messily perfect CCB ep. No surprise Jonny and Kurt are the same person, they sound exactly the same!

• Like 3

I'm only 40 minutes in, but Scotty is absolutely on fire in this ep. So funny! Always happy to see Will Hines on the guest list, he's the king of abandoning a premise in favour of yes-and-ing.

Β 

I love how it's become a running joke on his appearances that they never get to the supposed reason he's there.

Β 

This one was great throughout, but that last segment was especially bonkers.

• Like 1

Heh heh - Check out Holly Prazoff's other appearance on Earwolf and note the description:

"Welcome back to Shut Up and Pants With Me! with your hosts Linda and Carol (Alana Johnston, Holly Prazoff)! It’s the podcast solely dedicated to the wonderful world of pants. This week they are joined by Yolanda, only the hottest Ponte Pants designer to answer burning questions. Why Ponte? Are shorts pants? Who wins in a battle against Gauchos vs. Culottes?"

Β 

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/alana-johnston-holly-prazoff-shut-up-and-pants-with-me/

• Like 1

You talkin about Dicky Dick Dick?

Β 

Β 

The very same, my dear boy!

• Like 1

This episode was fantastic. I love Will Hines too, i can think of only a few CBB guests who make me laugh as much. Definitely in my top 4 CBB regulars.

Β 

Edit: Nice plugs theme also, enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Β 

He really was, consecutive episodes where he is hopping on so many details in responses. I think it might be my favorite thing about his work, his attention to detail, cracks me up when a series of questions makes one question turn into 4 minutes.

Sign in to follow this