🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 473 - Tight Tort

Ben Schwartz aka the Elegant Mr. S and Thomas Middleditch aka star of Silicon Valley join Scott this week to make up a rap that is surely to become a number one hit! They also play To Tell The Truth as we figure out which one of them has a criminal record and give us a little taste of their audiobook work. Later, entrepreneur/ Alan Buchanan stops by to tell us the many jams, jellies and preserves he’s selling as well as his unusual wet crotch syndrome. Plus, aspiring superhero Markis Quiddlebit arrives to talk about being unsuccessful in his attempts to become a superhero.

• Like 1

First time long time! There is never a time when I do not laugh out loud at Scotty doing weird voices while pretending to be on the phone.

• Like 5

Dirty skin and hair water drink?

sounds delicious

• Like 3

Small note for Midroll. Maybe don't sign deals with company's selling magic age reversing potions?

• Like 4

Did Tim Calhoun make it into the studio today?

• Like 4

First time long time! There is never a time when I do not laugh out loud at Scotty doing weird voices while pretending to be on the phone.

I'll never forget the Malongk phone call in lesbian heaven with Mrs. Claus

Did Tim Calhoun make it into the studio today?

So glad I wasn't the only one who was imagining that person doing the voice.

• Like 1

As long as they had the phone out, I'm surprised they didn't place a call to China.

• Like 2

I'm not saying I would buy a Beastie Boys-esque album of Benny and Tommy, but I'd definitely Spotify stream it a few times. That first song off the cuff was pretty hilarious, even their rhythm alternating was on point!

• Like 1

"I decided to build Alan Buchanan a website for Buchanan's Jams.

http://alansjammery.com/"

Is this anything like a landing page?

Love the logo!!!

Yea, it's just a landing page. I'm not really looking at entering the jam business but maybe one of these nights I'll actually spend some time on it and add more.

• Like 2

That aliens-in-the-butt job pays pretty good, over $150k a year! I'll take a monster in my bunger for that kinda scratch, plus federal holidays off!

I'm confident that Alan Buchanan and Bob Ducca would get along famously, and let's face it: Bob Ducca almost definitely suffers from Wet Crotch Syndrome. I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them are related somehow.