🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 473 - Tight Tort

Middleditch said "it's been awhile" at least twice around the 34 minute mark.

Scott showed an unappreciated amount of self-control.

• Like 3

Yea, it's just a landing page. I'm not really looking at entering the jam business but maybe one of these nights I'll actually spend some time on it and add more.

Maybe it's just me, but for me I'm happy to have a real-life example of a "landing page" to think about, when next I hear a commercial for Squarespace.

"Oh yes," I'll say to myself, "like that fine page about the jellies, jams and preserves that they guy from the Comedy Bang Bang forum built on behalf of an imaginary character."

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me, but for me I'm happy to have a real-life example of a "landing page" to think about, when next I hear a commercial for Squarespace.

"Oh yes," I'll say to myself, "like that fine page about the jellies, jams and preserves that they guy from the Comedy Bang Bang forum built on behalf of an imaginary character."

Up next...wetcrotchsyndrome.com

This ep was wild; I loved it.

And really love Tommy Middle D. Did anyone else hear a similarity between Alan Buchanan and one of Kevin MacDonald's Kids in the Hall characters? (I'm still wracking my brain trying to figure out which one.)