🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

Wow, I have no idea how Howard did that without loosing his voice halfway through...hahah

Wow, I have no idea how Howard did that without loosing his voice halfway through...hahah

Move over Paul F. Tompkins and Andy Richter! Howard and Kulap know: Give the people what they want, and what the people want can only be... Lee.

Special props to Kulap for putting up with being called Tulip, a sweat shop worker, and being eye raped in the photos.

Move over Paul F. Tompkins and Andy Richter! Howard and Kulap know: Give the people what they want, and what the people want can only be... Lee.

Special props to Kulap for putting up with being called Tulip, a sweat shop worker, and being eye raped in the photos.

It was great hearing all of Howie's issues thru his bro Lee......... LOL

ps. I still want Sloppy Timmy to co-HOST!!!! (with guest) PLZ

It was great hearing all of Howie's issues thru his bro Lee......... LOL

ps. I still want Sloppy Timmy to co-HOST!!!! (with guest) PLZ

I was at the gym when I listened to this and almost pulled something in my chest laughing when Lee said that Selena Gomez sounded like a drunk punching a horse in the ribs.

I was at the gym when I listened to this and almost pulled something in my chest laughing when Lee said that Selena Gomez sounded like a drunk punching a horse in the ribs.

Oh my God, is it just Howard the whole time? What is happening??????

Oh my God, is it just Howard the whole time? What is happening??????

Saddest part is that Lee isn't too far wrong about Teresa...busy hobnobbing with the Duvaliers in Haiti and the Marcoses in the Phillipines, raising millions theoretically for hospices (but no hospitals) that cost perhaps thousands to run, using the rest to further the most right-wing aspects of the church (let's get some of those libertation theolgists into the bushes!), and, as Sandra Bernhard's joke (mostly! from memory) went: When Teresa died, all she had were her simple cloak, her well-worn sandals, and 800 pairs of Aviator sunglasses...

Saddest part is that Lee isn't too far wrong about Teresa...busy hobnobbing with the Duvaliers in Haiti and the Marcoses in the Phillipines, raising millions theoretically for hospices (but no hospitals) that cost perhaps thousands to run, using the rest to further the most right-wing aspects of the church (let's get some of those libertation theolgists into the bushes!), and, as Sandra Bernhard's joke (mostly! from memory) went: When Teresa died, all she had were her simple cloak, her well-worn sandals, and 800 pairs of Aviator sunglasses...

Upon another listen, I can't tell if it's Howard just doing his impression or not. Either way I love how Lee is basically a character that you'd hear on CBB.

Upon another listen, I can't tell if it's Howard just doing his impression or not. Either way I love how Lee is basically a character that you'd hear on CBB.

I love that Lee says "cucumbah" like summah!

I love that Lee says "cucumbah" like summah!

Sign in to follow this