🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 40 — All About Lee

Good thing Lee knows martial arts, 'cause I don't think Scott will care for his ogling of Kulap. That'd be a fight to see, though.
 I hope Lee makes many more appearances! I wonder how a show with Lee guest hosting for Howard would sound? Might be hard to book a guest, though. Lee seems like he'd still be pretty abrasive while interviewing a celebrity guest.

Good thing Lee knows martial arts, 'cause I don't think Scott will care for his ogling of Kulap. That'd be a fight to see, though.
 I hope Lee makes many more appearances! I wonder how a show with Lee guest hosting for Howard would sound? Might be hard to book a guest, though. Lee seems like he'd still be pretty abrasive while interviewing a celebrity guest.

Every tenth show should be a show with Lee as guest from now on. Or at least every twentieth show.

Every tenth show should be a show with Lee as guest from now on. Or at least every twentieth show.

My favourite part was when Lee called Kulap a piece of tofu, and without hesitating FOR A SECOND Kulap said "MOTHERFUCKER", like she was about to ask someone to hold her gold.

My favourite part was when Lee called Kulap a piece of tofu, and without hesitating FOR A SECOND Kulap said "MOTHERFUCKER", like she was about to ask someone to hold her gold.

Oh, and I agree with whoever it was that said that Lee gave us a fascinating insight into Howard's psyche and background. I was disappointed that I didn't learn much about Howard when he was a guest on WTF, so it was nice to hear about some evil child throwing knives at him and his family playing old episodes of Austin Stories. I seems weird to enjoy hearing about two things that Howard clearly hate(d)(s) living through, buuuuuuuuut oh well!

Oh, and I agree with whoever it was that said that Lee gave us a fascinating insight into Howard's psyche and background. I was disappointed that I didn't learn much about Howard when he was a guest on WTF, so it was nice to hear about some evil child throwing knives at him and his family playing old episodes of Austin Stories. I seems weird to enjoy hearing about two things that Howard clearly hate(d)(s) living through, buuuuuuuuut oh well!

If I could only listen to 1 podcast, it would be Who Charted?! If I could only listen to one episode, it would be All About Lee.

If I could only listen to 1 podcast, it would be Who Charted?! If I could only listen to one episode, it would be All About Lee.

I didn't think this episode would work, but after a few min u get used to Howard's dual roles, and u can almost suspend your disbelief. good job guys

I didn't think this episode would work, but after a few min u get used to Howard's dual roles, and u can almost suspend your disbelief. good job guys

Best episode yet. Howard, great job getting your brother to agree to join you. I'm sure he's a busy guy, and I hope he was able to finish his book. Tulip, sorry about your sweatshop-like working conditions. But at least they remind you of home? Fantastic job, everyone.

Best episode yet. Howard, great job getting your brother to agree to join you. I'm sure he's a busy guy, and I hope he was able to finish his book. Tulip, sorry about your sweatshop-like working conditions. But at least they remind you of home? Fantastic job, everyone.

"I watched the two movies I've seen, in the last ten years, is ... um ... Ferris Bueller's Day Off ... and ... uhh ... that's it."

"I'm crushing it ... this Cliff Bar has no chance against me ... my upper teeth is show, my lower teeth is business ... and the Cliff Bar is my brother getting gnawed into oblivion ... the only reason I don't spit you out is because John Hamm might come in here and accidentally get some of you on his shoe."

"I watched the two movies I've seen, in the last ten years, is ... um ... Ferris Bueller's Day Off ... and ... uhh ... that's it."

"I'm crushing it ... this Cliff Bar has no chance against me ... my upper teeth is show, my lower teeth is business ... and the Cliff Bar is my brother getting gnawed into oblivion ... the only reason I don't spit you out is because John Hamm might come in here and accidentally get some of you on his shoe."

Lee may be the greatest guest you guys have ever had. He should definitely come back. So horribly awesome that I had to register just so I could tell you how happy my ears are. Fucking fantastic.

Sign in to follow this