🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 175 - Dan Lippert, Our Oscars Friend

I transcribed the entire episode and dictated it to my son as he was falling asleep. He loved it and so did I! This is an installment of Hollywood Handbook that the whole family can and will enjoy for years to come! I know for certain that the reading of "Episode 175 - Dan Lippert, Our Oscars Friend," will become a McGurl family tradition passed down through the generations!! Thank you to Sean, Hayes, Dan, Cody, Kevin and the whole gang at Earwolf!

• Like 13

boys...I gotta give it up for you. I'm putting my hands together, because you did such a good job with this episode

• Like 1

Fantastic episode! No need for me to say 'keep it up!' because the boys have already been keeping it up for years and show no signs of stopping!!!

• Like 4

Hey, posting to let everyone know I'm alive, too. I know you guys were worried since I hadn't posted anything since page 1. But it's not for lack of effort. I recorded an ASMR parody trying an awful soda, but ASMR parody and awful sodas have been done better by other people, so I deleted it. And I genuinely loved the movie Logan, so I can't mine that for comedy.

Yah, I suck. But I'm alive while I'm doing it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Like 5

interior Santa's house, ding dong

Hwee hwee hwee hwee.

• Like 5

This ep was similar to Yassir Lester (163) where Cody also blew up the show with a few bold remarks and forced the boys and guest to scramble for a bit before saying Bye so that it wouldn't look like they'd just been destroyed by the engineer, which is what actually happened

• Like 4

Guys I'm still alive too. I had to change the engine and tranny oils in my dirt bike, let alone all the filters and most importantly the grips. Then I got a UTI from some reconditioned motocross pants and my week was SHOT boy I'll tell ya. Weeeellll anyways.

Cissy tell Sheila I said higheeeee

• Like 3

crazy to think theres going to be another new ep in just a few hours

• Like 6

Cheeb are you familiar with the storyline of skyrim? A big crux of the story is that the dragon Alduin was forced forward in time through a a "time wound". I have a theory that a similar thing happened to many of the forum big wigs some time ago, people like cfsl, Tim treese, etc. Due to some sort of conspiracy by d.a.n.a, trump aukerman, the doughboys, maybe even Jon gabrus, in order to try to squash the boys from taking over the whole podcast game

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this