๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
CapricaSixSixSix

Showgirls (1995)

I've seen this movie many times, but just watched it for the first time with David Schmader's commentary. Amazing!! It was so great. This movie is just perfect for HDTGM. Doesn't matter how many times it's been picked apart, rated, discussed. It needs the HDTGM treatment. I need to hear Jason talk about "Everybody got AIDS and shit!"

Maybe they aren't touching it because Zouks is dating Jessie Spano.

I love this movie it has so many classic lines like

"It must be weird not having anyone coming on you"

ย 

HAHAHA!! Classic!!

Guys Paul F Tompkins posted that he was watching Showgirls on his Instagram, could it finally be happening.......

• Like 2

I recently bought this DVD a third time -- it's well worth watching with the commentary by David Schmader.

ย 

This movie is just fucking crazy. Every single person working on it, from the director to the actors to the wardrobe department, is making the worst possible decision at every point of the film. There's no other way to explain scenes like this:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I can't be bothered to find the minisode now, but I swear that Paul said they were doing this film after the break they took last fall.

• Like 1

I can't be bothered to find the minisode now, but I swear that Paul said they were doing this film after the break they took last fall.

ย 

I remember that too... Some fans of the show in the salvation army or something wrote in and asked for a "Showgirls" ep. if I remember correctly.